Search results for query: *

1. ButtonSmasherr

In Progress When Mercanary Parties leave kingdoms during a siege they stay in permanent siege!

Summary: I've had a few times that Mercenary parties get stuck during a siege if their group decides to go on their own again and leave a kingdom to serve. This causes them to be in a permanent siege state and they won't leave until I make an enemy out of them. However the mercenary party can...
  2. ButtonSmasherr

SP - General Smithing Features that just improves quality of life.. In my opinion

This feature is long overdue, the ability to rename your custom made weapons after you've left the Smithing Station. It's very frustrating to wait until every stat is loaded and then figure out if it's worth to keep so you name every weapon with high stats until you think you've reached a...
  3. ButtonSmasherr

Resolved Textures missing in Dunglanys

Summary: Texture error in the city Dunglanys How to Reproduce: Just do a battle on Dunglanys map Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Dunglanys City Siege Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win11 GPU: 2060RTX GPU Driver Version: Up-to-date CPU: i7...
  4. ButtonSmasherr

In Progress [e1.8.0] Double Ballista during Siege

Summary: My soldier was holding onto the Ballista and I wanted to use it as I saw a nice target to shoot at. As I grabbed it the Ballista duplicated into two and both were able to use it. It doesn't really cause any issues other than that it shouldn't happen of course. How to Reproduce: Have a...
  5. ButtonSmasherr

Resolved Weird hole on side of cave entrance Steppe Bandit Hideouts and Shadow Glitching.

Summary: There is this very weird Shadow Glitch and weird hole on the side of the enterance of the cave in a Steppe Bandit Hideout. How to Reproduce: You just enter the Steppe Bandit Hideout Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Steppe Bandit Hideout Media...
  6. ButtonSmasherr

Need More Info Loyal Companion Vassals stepping over to "Very Poor" Kingdoms

Summary: My Companion with a 100+ Relationship literally stepped over to Sturgia, She had 3 of my cities and just handed them over. The worst part about this issue is that Sturgia didn't even had any money. They're "Very Poor", but they keep paying for Mercanaries to harass my towns and to...
  7. ButtonSmasherr

Are lord defecting going to be a thing?

I'm curious about this. In Warband when you started a Kingdom and when you checked your castle your sometimes had a lord waiting for you to tell you they would like to serve you as their new king. In Bannerlord that doesn't happen, even though I see lords with literally -50 with their king. It...
  8. ButtonSmasherr

Resolved Unlocked "None" in Smithing. Also forgets sometimes that an item is unlocked.

Summary: Everytime I'm doing smithing there is big chance that when I smelt down a weapon it says "Unlocked None for <Insert Weapon Type Here>" it's super frustrating especially when you're trying to unlock specific parts. It also forgets sometimes that you've unlocked a part and just locks it...
  9. ButtonSmasherr

Voting System - It needs an overhaul.

I'm currently on my singleplay gameplay file where I currently conquered some cities (I'm a King). Now that I have more than 2 vassals, I never show up in the voting system again. I have the most influence of them all 2000+. I conquered all the cities with my own army, but still cant keep them...
Back
Top Bottom