Search results for query: *

• Users: gemsinang
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress [v1.2.8.31530] Savefile Crashed

Summary: I was on a Caravan Ambush' mission. I went ahead of the caravan, met the robbers, and saved it before I fought. Crash occurred when I loaded the game after losing to them. The save file is broken and I don't know why. I don't use any mode. The version is v1.2.8.31530 How to...
  2. In Progress [v1.2.3.24202_Beta] Crafted items disappeared

Summary: I understand that the v1.2.3 patch causes the previously crafted items to disappear. However, newly crafted items will continue to disappear if you are saved and load. Regardless of the modifier in front of the item, this phenomenon continues. Items related to this include the craft of...
  3. Resolved [v1.1.2.14580] Smith UI Bug

Summary: When selecting characters in the smiths, I cannot choose if there are more than 14 characters. There is a bug that scrolls but doesn't work. Therefore, after 14 smiths are finished, it is necessary to go to the party panel and drag the personnel directly up. I'm having a lot of...
  4. SP - General [v1.1.2.14580] Want enhanced UI

Summary: I'm having an inconvenience with pre-battle command UI and blacksmith character UI. I think these little details determine the completeness of the game. Please refer to the video for details. Thanks. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related)...
  5. Resolved [v1.1.2.14580] Companions fire bug

Summary: In the party panel, talking to a companion and pressing 'Cancel' or 'ESC' instead of 'Done' after dismissal causes a bug where the companion still remains. How to Reproduce: Please refer to the video. Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats, no mods Scene Name (if related)...
  6. In Progress [v1.1.0.11398 Beta] Radagos Bug again 2

Summary: When I retreat repeatedly without winning against Radagos, the number of raiders increases exponentially. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/v1-8-0-315545-radagos-bug.452133/ If you access the link, there is a bug report that I already wrote in 1.8 beta. The same problem...
  7. In Progress [v1.1.0.11398 Beta] Alley Troops Bug

Summary: It is impossible to deploy troops because only prisoners are on the troop deployment panel. The problem is that the conditions of occurrence are not clear. I played the same under the same conditions, but there was no problem. This bug occurs intermittently. How to Reproduce: Unclear...
  8. In Progress [v1.1.0.11398 Beta] Alley Crash

Summary: An error occurred while placing an injured companion in the alley. How to Reproduce: An error occurred while placing an injured companion in the alley. Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats, no mods Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Save file ->...
  9. Resolved v1.1.0 Beta Athletics_Mighty Blow Bug

Summary: Applying the perk(Mighty Blow) of the athletics skill increases max hit points by skill level How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Save File ->...
  10. Resolved v1.1.0 Beta_Radagos Bug again

Summary: If I defeat Radagos after knocking him down, Radagos will no longer appear, so I can't proceed with the prologue. How to Reproduce: defeat Radagos after knocking him down Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats, no mods Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Save...
  11. Need More Info Crashes in siege

Summary: There was a crash when I killed two militia infantrymen who were manipulating the ballista How to Reproduce: I killed two militia infantrymen who were manipulating the ballista Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheat, no mods Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  12. In Progress [v1.8.0.315545] Radagos Bug

Summary: There are too many of Radagos's Raider How to Reproduce: I was defeated by Radagos many times Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats, no mods Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage...
  13. Resolved [1.8.0] Smithing Bugs

Summary: Press Enter to continue working even if the stamina is exhausted, All parts are locked when the game is loaded How to Reproduce: When I was working in a blacksmith Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheat, No mod Scene Name (if related): Save File ->...
  14. Resolved [1.8.0] Tutorial bug : Missing Radagos

Summary: Ladagos does not appear in Ladagos' hideout How to Reproduce: Killed Radagos over and over again Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheat, No Mod Scene Name (if related): Save File -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bEvemqDE0j_lKv1zkeZZobKA3JQW3Ogw/view?usp=sharing Media...
Back
Top Bottom