Search results for query: *

1. MP Please make Chamber Blocking Viable for Multiplayer

Back by popular demand, here is yet another request for Taleworlds to improve the current state of chamber blocking. Please note that this request is for chamber blocking to be improved in both single player and multiplayer game modes. Chamber blocking is not routinely used in multiplayer...
  2. Is the Europa Ad Bellum Mod Dead?

This was (is?) an ambitious total European medieval conversion mod. No news for over one year and the discord link is invalid. Is the mod dead? Anyone know details or have any inside info? https://www.moddb.com/mods/europa-ad-bellum
  3. Singleplayer vs Multiplayer Mods

Hi, does anyone know?
  4. Singleplayer vs Multiplayer Mods

Hey guys, as someone who has yet to play the game with any mods at all, I have a couple simple mod questions. Would a total conversion mod that is marked "SP" or singleplayer only not function for multiplayer? Meaning would the new units and their skill points (as seen in the modded...
  5. SP Medieval European Chronicles of War

Hello

Acctually I'm figuring out how to inert Scotland and maybe I found a way.

I'm part of lemmyMap team, we're are woking on the Rus part now, so in the map I will add the principality of Novgorod.
    Teutonic order is already present in baltic region, and with rus expanion from LemmyMap, I will imrpove them.

Poland, Hungary and Golden Horde are already present.

Hafaysd,Ottomans and Ilkahnate: I've the way to add more cities, so imrpove balance and number of factions. this is why also I will add them.

And obviously we're working on some features that those faction will balance:
    In early 14th century Jacque de Molay the last Knight templar order grand Master was rising founds for launch a new crusade, until Philippe le Bel arrest him, and so on.
    I put Jacques into the game, but with a fake identity, so will be the player to discover who is and what he is doing.
    But the idea of a new crusade rests, and that gave us possibility to launch some features. Cross the fingers...

Thx :smile:
    Hi, is this project still ongoing? Will it be a singleplayer mod or a multiplayer mod (or both)?

Much respect for embarking on such a challenging project!
  6. Chambers should be re-evaluated

Edit: Chambers should be the next focus to improve the game, at least ... make the window of frames bigger so it's possible.
    Fully agree with this.

Taleworlds, please make chamber blocking slightly easier, so that it becomes a viable tactic in multiplayer battles.

Chambers are not used in the multiplayer because the probability of successfully pulling off a chamber block against a skilled opponent is significantly lower than the probability of getting hit while trying to chamber against such an opponent.
  7. 2H sword vs 2H sword: Chamberblocking downward attacks

Chambers are heavily reliant on the transitional animations because your windup swing has to physically connect with the incoming attack. So generally, it's actually easier to chamber if your weapon is on the opposite side of the incoming attack because your windup swing will be more pronounced. If you hold a block in the correct direction and then try to chamber from that position, you'll have a very small window to chamber because your weapon isn't moving much.

Now, it's also important to note that different rest states and stances will affect your windup animation. So, in your example, the most reliable way to chamber an overhead with a 2H sword would be to hold a downward block and then do an overhead attack. Or, you can tap downward block and let your weapon go into the rest animation where your character holds the sword at his waist with the point facing the enemy and overhead from there. That's one of the most reliable animations for a 2H sword to overhead chamber regardless of stance, but of course it isn't really practical to play that way because the rest state only lasts a few seconds. Your crosshair placement shouldn't really matter much when you use a reliable wind up animation.
    Thank you for this very insightful post!

Never thought about rest animations. So in the 2H sword vs 2H sword scenario, does rest animation (ie. sword point upright vs sword at waist with sword point facing enemy) also matter for the left and right chamber blocks? Or will these two chamber blocks (ie. chambering horizontal slashes at my left and right flanks) usually be successful regardless of rest stance?

Thank you again for the great reply.
  8. 2H sword vs 2H sword: Chamberblocking downward attacks

Hi guys, just a couple of questions about chamber blocking downward slashes in a 2H sword vs 2H sword scenario. When we watch the animation of a downward 2H sword attack, it appears to come straight down the middle of the sword wielder’s body. Therefore, two questions come to mind. First...
  9. SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 17/04/24)

Not sure where my thread on this topic went, so I’ll ask in here:

Any idea what “Better Armor” mod is being used in this video? Anyone have a link to the steam workshop for this mod? Is it single player only or also for multiplayer? Thanks in advance!

10. I revisited the forum once because it was patched to 1.1.

Nah, those games stink, I’ll stick with Bannerlord tyvm.
  11. Which Armor Mod is Pixelated Apollo using in this YT video?

He says it is the “Better Armor” mod but when I put that in steam workshop yesterday I couldn’t find it, maybe I was doing something wrong, could someone help me find it in Steam workshop (or elsewhere)? Also, are there pictures of the new armor pieces available somewhere, and are there new...
  12. Resolved Xbox controller connected via bluetooth frequently stops working at random times

The only one I tried it with is Bannerlord.

I found a workaround though, I use the USB-C cable that comes with the controller, and I’ve had zero issues since. Kind of bummed that I’m not using my cool Bluetooth option, but this works well enough.

PS: happy with the game so far, great job devs.
  13. Resolved Xbox controller connected via bluetooth frequently stops working at random times

Summary: So during play while using the Xbox (x-series / x-box one) gaming controller which is windows 11/bluetooth compatible and paired nicely via bluetooth with my new PC (have never paired this with an xbox or anything else), every 5 to 10 minutes the controller will stop working for three...
  14. Beta Patch Notes v1.0.2

Not that unusual, this is a beta for the upcoming patch.
    So correct me if I’m wrong (in my limited understanding), but the game is technically “fully released”, so this is a “beta” patch, meaning a test patch for an upcoming “official” patch?

Genuinely trying to understand.
  15. Post Launch, which Kinds of Mods Will Be the Most Important to You?

Medieval Europe mods.

Co-op campaign mods.
  16. Computer specs to run the game

You will miss out on all the good mods and updates available for PC if you go the Xbox route.
  17. Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

Glad this is finally coming out to full release on PC, hopefully they continue their updates as their press release has promised.

I expect (and hope for) just four things from Taleworlds for the Oct. 25th PC full release:

1. Private servers for the public
    2. Gaming controller support for PC
    3. Give the modders all tools necessary
    4. Release a stable game that doesn’t crash in multiplayer

That’s it. It’s not a big ask, hopefully they come through for us.
  18. With console release upcoming, will Bannerlord for PC have full gaming controller support?

Will we be able to play with gaming controllers on our PCs the same way console users will be able to, or will there be limitations to using gaming controllers for the PC version of Bannerlord?
  19. Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

I welcome the October release date. The sooner this game gets is left in the hands of modders the better.
    I'm in the same boat. Fix the bugs, set up private servers, and release a stable game without trying to do too much so the modders can go to town.

An October release date for both console and PC sounds intriguing. Would be nice to get some confirmation from the mods, one way or another. We are in Q3 2022 now so they already missed their (third) prediction at this time.
Back
Top Bottom