Search results for query: *

1. maximus1541

I revisited the forum once because it was patched to 1.1.

As expected haha Just play Chivalry 2 or Gloria Victis. Bannerlord multiplayer is doomed. They can't even maintain a simple server statue lol so why are you playing it? It seems that there are 500 million times more PE mod players than Bannerlord natives.
  2. maximus1541

This game is just war simulator.

No diplomacy. No internal affairs. Can't even decorate own troops. Can't host banquet. Just infinite war. They haven't fixed a server crash for over two years The map of the arena in the city is always the same. The Lord Hall in the city is always the same. Their translation is not as good as...
  3. maximus1541

RIP Multiplay

I have lost complete trust in TW from today. They abandoned multiplayer, and they won't be fixed.
  4. maximus1541

fix your servers TW

Do you take money from players for 2 years and don't develop? The server crashes and your game is dying. What did you do with the server for 2 years and 6 months during that time?
  5. maximus1541

??? : Hold my breath until the Custom server is released!

is written on the tombstone, Professor.
  6. maximus1541

Play for two years, and my review.

There's no soul in the game. One of the fundamentals of the game was the many-to-many battle and these elements were clearly irreplaceable immersion. And I'm not saying that this game sucks on this part. However, there is another fundamental that the developers or players of this game do not...
  7. maximus1541

Where is East Asia Server?

I haven't been seen since Friday night. It's Sunday now, but I still can't see it.
Back
Top Bottom