Search results for query: *

1. MP Captain

Not sure where else to out this, but would love to see a 1v1 captain/battle mode, where you command hundreds of ai troops against another human general (similar to custom battle, but preferably like the enhanced battle test mod but online, so a limited number of others can have the option to join as co-commanders or sergeants). Have seen it on other forums claiming it will be in because it was in earlier m+b but no confirmation on here and not sure if this will come with custom server files etc, but would be something I'd love to see.

This may be a different game mode, but this is most relevant on forum at the moment/might be planned in captain mode.
  2. So where is the Battle Mode server?

We aren't actually hosting any battle mode servers right now. The ones that are currently available are community hosted as part of the server files test.
    Very sorry if I missed this in previous posts (new to forums, not to game) but are you guys planning on doing 1v1 battles the size of the current custom battles? Or multi-size for commanders? Again, apologies if I've missed deets on this somewhere, have seen it on other forums but no confirmation on here. Any insight would be fab ?
Back
Top Bottom