Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Rescue Your Family Questline Crash on Bandit Camp

OK, so, after playing 2 months in-game time from the save file, I actually managed to enter the camp somehow.
  2. Need More Info Rescue Your Family Questline Crash on Bandit Camp

I mean, the thread stays at "need more info" but there is nothing else I can give to you. Do I just accept the fact that my save file is doomed and move on then?
  3. Need More Info Rescue Your Family Questline Crash on Bandit Camp

I will try that and send it if the problem still lingers. (I kept playing without saving them.) But from what I have found, I had a quest from Varcheg NPC that wants me to save their companion from "that" bandit camp and Radagos wanting to raid the actual same camp. I guess that caused the problem since the game can't launch both "save" mission on a single bandit camp but like I said, I will try the tool asap and send the information you asked for.
    Edit: I checked it out and I guess you don't download it it comes naturally. For the clearance, my files are clear but I can redownload the game once more if required, I also checked Crash Checklist and Common Issues before writing this article and lastly, that "crash uploader tool" doesn't pop up for me. I only get the error screen that I have sent and the game completely closes, starts to synchronise my savefile to steam cloud and that's all.
  4. Need More Info Rescue Your Family Questline Crash on Bandit Camp

Summary: After months and maybe a year of not playing I have started a new campaign with highest difficulty settings and Ironman enabled. I have just reached Clan Tier 2 and Radagos appeared out of nowhere(I guess updates changed the questline) and asking me to help him kill Galtor and save my...
Back
Top Bottom