Search results for query: *

1. Dark Sorrow

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Please fix the NPC's red eyes, I don't think it's that hard
    Don't you understand that NPCs in Calaradia are aliens? Learn the lore, bruh.
  2. Dark Sorrow

Patch Notes e1.7.2

I think there is no point in looking forward to this game being finished in atleast 2 more years, devs are slow and there was minimum progress since release. They mainly focus now on other game so they can have another cash from it as they know Bannerlord will not have much more sales.
  3. Dark Sorrow

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

There won't be a new beta this week.
    As I expected.
  4. Dark Sorrow

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

But one thing is almost sure, they will not release 1.7.2 and put 1.7.3 to beta same week.
  5. Dark Sorrow

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Or even worse, not saying anything at all.
  6. Dark Sorrow

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

I already see a TW dev saying like last time that the patch wont be definitely this week.
  7. Dark Sorrow

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

It is sad that TW started working on another game when they do not have finished Bannerlord after 11 years.
    They should sort out priorities.
  8. Dark Sorrow

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

It seems to be that TW development on Bannerlord is quick as of one indie dev that works on a game for a few hours after a work.
  9. Dark Sorrow

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Well I just hope that it wont end up like last patch which means it shoud actually have something bigger in it and more meaningful. This patch is my last hope for TW so I pray that they will not lose it for me.
Back
Top Bottom