Search results for query: *

1. Are you going to close every suggestion thread "because TW's never going to do it"?

Historically, suggestion forums are just that...suggestions, mostly to make the community feel good about having "a say". In my experience, the suggestions are rarely considered and even to a less degree implemented. I am not talking just about this forum, but all game forums I've been a member of. A suggestion among thousands might be "looked into" here and there and forumites get all excited and think they are being listened to, but it's usually just to keep the hopes alive.

However, I do agree that suggestion forums are a source of inspiration/bug list for modders.
    very helpful advice!! I still wish they could "look" or "listen" I have a serious BIG issue about the game and ive seen many others share the same thought and... i dont know... i love the game i wish i could help... i mean, this is a big problem, not like "cavalry too weak", "need new armor", "bug to fix" i mean developers should listen but i just dont know what to do......................
  2. 我们需要成就感和参与感,而不是重复和枯燥的屠杀。

n您好!深有同感!!!你说的这个问题其实是个大问题,作为一个老玩家我想我比大部分人都更多地进入到了游戏的“后期阶段”,说白了就是枯燥甚至痛苦的无休止的重复战斗和攻城,除此之外几乎没有事情可做,游戏体验只剩痛苦,这对游戏后期是一个非常致命的问题!!而且这不是修复个BUG或者改进某个兵种的小问题,这是关乎整个游戏走向的结构性大问题!!!我准备向TALEW严肃阐明这个问题,看看能否有什么解决办法
    1:贵族征兵太过简单,随随便便几天就可以卷土重来。无意义的车轮战严重影响统一大陆的进程,一个村庄几百口人几天刷几十个人出来,过几天又满了。建议限制成村庄每户人家一年只能提供2-4个兵可以招募。减少国家的战争频率,让玩家不用疲倦,多体验其他模式和功能,让每一场战争的胜利都有意义。不是枯燥乏味的重复追杀,而且俘虏了领主也没有一点成就。
    2:同伴的死亡需要过场动画下葬,亲手将他的武器盔甲陪葬,从一无所有到名满天下,再到成为这片大陆的王者,我们失去了太多太多。纪念那些,为我们的梦想而奋斗至死的生命。或许我们有一天成功了,可以去他们的墓地祭拜。
Back
Top Bottom