Search results for query: *

1. 1.7.2 Beta "Steel Maker 3" bug

You might want to check and see if anyone else has reported it if not you should do so here.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/
    thank you
  2. 1.7.2 Beta "Steel Maker 3" bug

The skill doesn't work properly, because +4 relations with the nobles doesn't happen. In "Experienced Smith" everything is working fine. Upd: sorry for the troubles, evidently not all who place orders in towns are nobles. Problem solved.
  3. SP - General I think Smithing feature is dragging down the overhaul gaming experience

The smithing system is fine as is is, needs some little tweaking though.

I love smithing as a process - i literally spend hours in a smithy. And I don't want to play the game without me personally smithing and smelting all the stuff. Nothing fun about giving orders for the craft to NPC and wait. Just boring.

Stamina system must stay the same, because it's great, time passing is already enough. Time passing for each piece will ruin the fun and will require in-game years of craft. ( Tourneys can take half an hour or so though.)

I agree that selling price must be lowered, for now its ridiculous that 5 good-ish swords can deplete traiders economy.

Thanx to the existing unpredictable system smithing feels like a gamble, like opening lootboxes and that is cool. Yes, rates of learning the parts may be improved a little, but even with the existing system they are fine as is. If you buy it from some smith, its just dull. Then you will get true repetitiveness, because there will be no more hoping and wishing for it when you press the "Forge" button.

I would add a slider to refining though - thousands clicking for every component are too much though. At least let a player chose number of batches - 5-10 pieces, for example.

The smithing is quite simple and not complicated at all (but now it requires too much clicking, hence my suggestion of batches button). If you dont want to smith - just buy stuff from traders - it's more than enough for battles.
  4. 1.7.2 Beta Red eyes bug, price of wood in Battania etc.

After I hired a companion at the beginning of the game, all the portraits (smithy, in-settlements) became red-eyed. I don't exactly know if its the companion caused this or my closing and opening a game window, but the issue exists. Also I've noticed that the price on wood and iron ore in...
Back
Top Bottom