Search results for query: *

1. Is it really impossible to recruit lords that do not belong to a kingdom?

Its been half a year since this post was made and developer team have done nothing? How surprising. (btw post i made in 2022 about bug that lords wearing dresses - it still havent been fixed, seems like our dear talewords crew loves men in dresses) Like how? Recruiting lords without kingdom should be the easy way to invite lords to your own kingdom without spending millions of denars for each of them, also why the heck should you agree to lose hero friends like simir and other famous and well known sturgian lords because they couldnt find kingdom in time? Total joke.
  2. Need More Info Wants lord to be captured bug stuck (no crash but unplayable)

Summary: I got quest from Vashorki that he wants Mehir to be captured. My fellow lord Lek captured him first while we were war with khuzaits and when i asked him to speak with Mehir then it will automatically lead to battle between me and Lek party. We are from same kingdom. After defeating them...
  3. Resolved 1.8 | Always crash at a certain time on the map (no matter what I do or where I am) #PART2

Summary:Always crash at a certain time. safe mode, save as & load did not help. Will crash no matter what I do or where I am. As long as I hear the sound of subjecting the daily wage, the game will crash. How to Reproduce: play 1.8 for 10h until it kills your process every time Have you used...
  4. Game crashing after loading save (modded) 1.8.0

so its mods that cause it?
    i have both diplomacy and distinguished
  5. Male lords wearing female dress being in proccess since february 2021

still i see male lords hanging around wearing female dress 1.8
  6. In Progress Red Eyes (1.8.0)

Guys, I have now found the solution to the problem. I found the solution while I was messing around with the settings, thinking that the error was caused by the Texture. Set 'Texture Streaming Budget' to the highest setting. For 1.7.2 and 1.8.0 this method works.
    Thank you! Fixed the problem for me after setting texture streaming budget highest and restarting the game.
  7. In Progress Red Eyes (1.8.0)

same problem.
  8. In Progress Male lords wearing female dress

on 1.8 beta there is lord that wears dress
  9. Red eyes bug is still problem on 1.8

yeah you read the title you got it, any way to fix it? i restarted the game but didnt fix the problem
  10. Need More Info Crash On Start

Could you try deleting the bin folder as well as LauncherGUI folder? Afterwards please verify the game files!
    "\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin"and "\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI" are the pathways.
    I just reinstalled game myself and had same problem as this post maker, i got game working after deleting BIN and LAUCHERGUI folder.verifyed and it worked
Back
Top Bottom