Search results for query: *

• Users: sh1ny4
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sh1ny4

Where can I find which settlements the AI visit when recruiting ?

I made a mod that put elite recruits in the castles but the AI won't travel to them when recruiting, and I haven't been able to find which function to patch to change this Any lead is welcome, I looked through AiVisitSettlementBehavior, RecruitmentCampaignBehavior and some others like...
  2. sh1ny4

Resolved Invisible Wall in middle of the city - Iyakis

Summary: Player and NPCs are blocked by an invisible object in Iyakis How to Reproduce: Visit Iyakis lvl2 in the market Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): video & location Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10 GPU:RTX 2060 GPU Driver...
  3. sh1ny4

Unit specific wage

I do not know if it is the correct place to ask but please give us the possibility to give to each troop a specific troop wage that is not tied to the level, something along the lines of wage="X" in the XML, it would be greatly appreciated !
  4. sh1ny4

SP - Battles & Sieges Arrow Barrels improvements for sieges and crossbows

Siege battle realy need some small improvement that would make some playthroughs much more viable: Arrow Barrels should also provides bolts and javelin/throwing axes (the last two could be discussed). I went for a crossbow playthrough, and their only advantages against bows is precision, while...
Back
Top Bottom