Search results for query: *

1. Old thread (locked)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6287.msg885827.html#msg885827

Cheers and good luck :smile:
  2. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Hi everyone. I happened to come by the forums the other day, first time in a long while, and had some private messages asking if I could give out the models I did for my Wild West mod. Well, why not? In fact, here's pretty much everything that was completed or got close to it.

Download (768 KB .rar archive). Models are in .obj format, textures are in .jpg or .dds.

All models and textures are licensed under the Creative Commons license Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Canada, with the caveat that no attribution is required. If you want, you can just credit them to [P]aradox. Have fun!

sheet.jpg
  3. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

No, it doesn't mean the Wild West mod is coming back. It's not. In fact it doesn't really mean anything, just... I'm still around and M&B still interests me.
  4. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Behold... the Kraken Helm!

krakenhelm.gif

That's right... I'm not dead.
  5. Sword of the berserk?

Check my thread, I fixed the link. Have fun.
  6. SP Native Minimod: greatsword (download now!)

Oops, I accidentally deleted the file off my server. It's back up now.
  7. FYI to modellers re: 2D objects in scene

Objects don't have 'inside faces'. They're hollow, and M&B doesn't seem to render faces as two-sided. Makes it a pain when you want something thin.
  8. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

In Chinese movies the Japanese ALWAYS lose :razz:
  9. Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

I'm running into some trouble with height maps. The convert sea/land based on height feature doesn't work when I import one. Works fine when I manually change land height, but doesn't do it when the height map is in. And yes, I made the height difference enough (about 3 or 4).
  10. New Mod idea: Ships

Nice idea Raybur, but it would be decidedly odd to be attacked by a pirate ship and end up fighting bandits in a forest.
  11. A simple Mount&Blade Editor

Speak for yourself.
  12. Mod Idea: A song of ice and fire (ASOIAF)

Winter said:
    Also, I notice that you haven't got King's Landing on your list of towns -- will you make it neutral, or change its faction during the course of the game?

Why would it change faction? So far over the course of the books (not counting the short stories) King's Landing has always been in the hands of the Baratheon/Lannister dynasty.

Hobbie, you could easily create a map with everything on it - it would just be very large. If you want, I can give it a shot and try to make something huge but playable by optimizing it in 3ds max. I've been wanting to try that.

And of course it would be awesome to be able to go to the Wall and fight Others.
  13. Mod Idea: A song of ice and fire (ASOIAF)

Hobbie, are you writing new map and parties files when you compile the python scripts?
  14. Mount & Blade Needs Your Help!

sheek said:
    Knocked off by some stupid game called Grandia II that noone's ever heard of. :evil:

I think the point of The Underdogs is to feature games nobody has ever heard of :razz:
  15. Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

Excellent work on the new features! One request - the ability to specify dimensions for height/colour map output. I'm working on a rectangular map, and it would be nice to have the same aspect ratio for the bitmaps.
  16. Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

Thorgrim said:
    I went on a coding spree again today and added obj importing / exporting, heightmap exporting, and colour map importing and exporting.

What about heightmap importing? And can an imported obj be used as a terrain mesh? Would be an excellent way to optimize the current terrains.
  17. [Outdated] M&B Model importer (Alpha release)

Best wishes to you, Lurb. And not just because I want a new version :wink:

Get well.
  18. First Person Key

Yeah, ctrl-R rears your horse. I find it's useful for two things: looking cool, and instantly stopping your mount so you can fire off an arrow if you haven't put points into horse archery.
  19. Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Fighting pit with modular wall meshes.

fighting-pit1.jpg
Back
Top Bottom