Search results for query: *

1. TommyDarkstar

Custom servers

I know this is a long shot but I thought I'd ask anyway just incase you amazing guys and gals at taleworlds could help a guy out keep the multiplayer alive and fun for the console community who love the game and have been playing for a long time. I'm looking to do a 6vs6 tournament on PS4/5 to...
  2. TommyDarkstar

In Progress Multiplayer servers keep crashing

This multiplayer is really fun, nothing like a good scrap with a full lobby. But since launch both siege and tdm servers will get about 75% through then crash. Its starting to annoy everyone and I really don't want the game to die. Could you please look into this. One minute we are all...
  3. TommyDarkstar

In Progress Game freezes when changing sensitivity

Hello guys. Really loving the game at the moment, it's alot of fun. Just wanted to run by you a issue we've come across on consoles incase you wasn't aware of it. The game freezes when changing sensitivity. Happens both in game and in lobby and requires you to close the game. This can be...
  4. TommyDarkstar

In Progress Login issues on PlayStation

Hello TommyDarkstar,

Can you try logging in again? We probably solved your account's problem, but we are still investigating the reason that caused the problem.

Regards,
    Annatar
    Can you look into unlocking my friends account aswell as its happened to him. PS ID is SauceyEloc. Thanks in advance
  5. TommyDarkstar

Hello TommyDarkstar,

Can you try logging in again? We probably solved your account's problem, but we are still investigating the reason that caused the problem.

Regards,
    Annatar
    Yes ive logged in now. Thankyou for your help.
  6. TommyDarkstar

In Progress I can't log in to multiplayer anymore

Happening on Console too.
  7. TommyDarkstar

We are aware of the issue and currently investigating the reasons behind it. Sorry for any inconvenience!
    Any update on when this could be fixed?
  8. TommyDarkstar

Summary: A few of us are trying to login on PlayStation for multiplayer and we are getting a login failed message saying Couldn't receive login result from server. My username is TommyDarkstar. Would appreciate if this could be fixed as soon as possible.
  9. TommyDarkstar

PS4 server lag.

Also if you have time please ban Lucionn for being too good at the game
  10. TommyDarkstar

PS4 server lag.

Right so where do I begin. I’ve been playing Warband PS4 since 2016. I’ve seen the severs act up like this atleast once a year which me and the other veterans have gotten used to, but it’s never taken this long for you guys to sort out your own sever issues like this. We may not be a huge...
Back
Top Bottom