Search results for query: *

1. Đaburon

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #3 - Skirmish tournament

Team: Vismo
    In which Division did you play?: We're playing for the first time
    In which Division would you like to play?: F

Team contact:
    Daburon | Discord: Daburon

Roster:
  2. Đaburon

How to spawn custom or at least native weapons on map?

I want to create a training camp for training and ran into a problem that I can’t find a way to add weapons to the map in advance, for example, as in the first location of the tutorial
  3. Đaburon

What is the percentage to kill the enemy king in battle?

I'm trying to complete achievements and one of them says about killing a king or queen in a battle and in my opinion it's impossible or something because I've already made about 70 attempts and so far without success In addition, I can say that all settings are at maximum complexity and there...
  4. Đaburon

Need More Info Permanent packet loss icon

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Are your still experiencing the issue?
    Problem was solved long time ago
  5. Đaburon

Resolved Achievements don't work in Sandbox mode

But I can agree that for some reason some achievements are not counted, for example

Entrepreneur​

Own a workshop and a caravan at the same time.​

Swordbearer​

Craft a tier 6 sword.
    Managed to do only 5/6 while reached 330 smithing​

6. Đaburon

Resolved Achievements don't work in Sandbox mode

can confirm. playing campaign and unlocked other achievements but this one is not triggering.

same with the one below; doesn't seem to trigger.

Mounted Archery​

Kill 500 troops with range weapons while on horseback.​

Looks like this triggering in multiplayer but not in singleplayer because I managed to do 4/500 somehow
  7. Đaburon

Resolved Scene Editor Invisible terrain

Talewords have only included EditSceneData for a limited number of example scenes:

empire_village_003
    khuzait_village_g
    battania_village_k
    sturgia_village_l
    khuzait_castle_002
    sturgia_town_b
    battle_terrain_v
    empire_castle_keep_a_l3_interior
    empire_house_c_tavern_a
    empire_dungeon_a
    arena_empire_a
    Main_map
    sea_bandit_a
    mountain_hideout_002

Any other scenes loaded in the editor lack editable terrain, making it invisible. I don't know why this was ever responded to as a bug report as it's a Taleworlds policy decision to reduce the download sizes. Hopefully, they will give modders access to more editable terrain in the future.
    Didn't know about it
    Thanks for the explanation
  8. Đaburon

Yes it should be fixed with 1.8.0.
    Problem is still up how I can try to fix it?
  9. Đaburon

The same problem, although it had never happened before, I thought that the new update would fix the error, but unfortunately nothing has changed.Anything from a duel server to a siege when playing during the day is tracked by the lost packages icon.It is simply impossible to play normally with this problem due to the high latency and desync.Late at night and early in the morning, the server most likely changes and the problem goes away with it.But as I see it, the problem worries not only me, but also many players from the community, and if you try to understand the issue, then the loss of packets starts on the server side and not on mine.
  10. Đaburon

Config options

control_mouse_movement_y_scale = vertical movement scale for direction gestures
    control_mouse_movement_max_accumulation = how big is the joystick
    control_mouse_movement_accumulation_decay_speed = how fast do the joystick centering
    So if im playing with mouse those two last options doesn't count?
  11. Đaburon

Config options

Can someone explain to me what those three parameters do in game? control_mouse_movement_y_scale = 1.5000 control_mouse_movement_max_accumulation = 40.0000 control_mouse_movement_accumulation_decay_speed = 100.0000
  12. Đaburon

Summary: Im getting permanent packet loss while there are nothing changed in my PC&Internet How to Reproduce: Play multiplayer bannerlord Scene Name (if related): Any multiplayer server Media (Screenshots & Video): https://prnt.sc/RDkmDtvy_Luk Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro GPU: Nvidia RTX...
  13. Đaburon

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    The problem still remains with 1.7.2 or did you mean other patches in the future?
  14. Đaburon

SP - UI Make option to disable tutorial tips

I think not only it is unpleasant for me to play with such a widget so I propose to make it possible to turn it off in the settings https://gyazo.com/295e9a25425fde7329134bbb6a2cc5da
  15. Đaburon

Resolved Tutorial Tips Which I cannot Toggle Off

Summary: Button toggle off tutorial hints not working How to Reproduce: Play the game and you will see that tutorial hints everytime ;) Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope Scene Name (if related): Nope Media (Screenshots & Video): https://gyazo.com/295e9a25425fde7329134bbb6a2cc5da...
  16. Đaburon

Summary: How to Reproduce: Load scene - https://gyazo.com/1203d61f9ddcdab3abdb8c0f2ef130f0 Specific Tool: Scene editor Media (Screenshots & Video): https://gyazo.com/96dad15891fdc9a960e1c6e11e50b8e3 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: INVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB GPU Driver Version: 511.79 CPU: Intel...
Back
Top Bottom