Search results for query: *

1. Are you annoyed by small bandit parties?

One game mechanic which I think would help is some 'zone of control'. If you have a lot of cavalry you should be able to engage enemy parties at a longer range, even if you have a large army. Then again, that might involve redoing the game mechanics. Perhaps if the combat could be run as if the bandits have a high tactics score and your reinforcements trickle in slowy because of the distance. Still, sounds like too much work...

there was a overhaul mod with this feature, forgot which was it. i'm sure can be modded again to have :smile:
  2. Devs should steal some MODs!

The 1000+ hours put into the game is not NATIVE M&B by the way.
    TW by creating the engine to allow modders to be creative and do their things is by far the most important aspect I am looking out for in Bannerlord.
    There are many new features in the game that will allow plenty of new quests / ways of playing that will surpass M&B.
    The devs should focus on creating a stable and crash free base game, that to me, is sufficient for a proper release.
  3. CRAFTING: Fine, Master, Legendary

I don't think that's just simple I mean that is too plain at least give something worth the time of grinding it took lots of time to max the skill
    maybe its a temporary implementation(cross finger) I hopee.....

Simple - yes
    Plain - also yes
    Give something worth the time of grinding - not sure what you looking for, but in my mind, a named weapon for that type with like 0.001% will make me happy as hell so a definite yes (but I look more towards mods to do this)

by the way, I max my BS for every character I made because I like custom made weapons (for immersion) but they need to fix the 65k selling price per weapon else it felt too cheesy..
  4. CRAFTING: Fine, Master, Legendary

er... it is simple really.

Fine +3 to stats
    Masterwork +5 to stats
    Legendary + 10 to stats

It is evident from the green color where it shows the increased stats..
  5. Is there anything to do in the endgame?

When you united and conquered Calradia, the map will change to a world view where there are 7 other kingdoms the size of yours and you get to travel via sea towards the west and north and via land towards the east and south to new lands and try to do a world domination. Because the map is so huge, you might not be able to conquer the world in one lifetime, hence make sure you groom your heirs well so that you have someone to succeed you.

Some endgame content will include investing in new tech and new weaponry (smithing), horse breeding (horse riding), new fighting style/stance (various weapon skills), also expect internal warfare between your vassals (steward, charm, roguery) where you have to get involve to rule over them. Last but not least, rumor has it that an ancient civilization lies hidden where one can find OP raw materials to craft the legendary siege/weapon/armor. Expect Knighthood / Bandit orders to form and surface over your dominance of 10-30 years where it will challenge your kingship. Keep your allies close and your enemies closer because one mis-step and you might have to restart the campaign in Calradia as your son/daughter with everything lost.
  6. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

I'm not quite sure if its the same , but I do get frame drops in big battles randomly . Never had issues until 1.3 dropped. No mods either for me.

ahh then it is different issue, mine is GPU not loading and you can't move around or play at all. Not random performance issue.

hope it gets better for you or you can figure this out.
  7. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

I'm glad it works well for you man. I'm still having issues with big fights. Idk why .. nothing changed on my end . Are you on 1.3 ?

yes the latest up to date version beta 1.3.0

is your issue the same as mine? i.e. GPU not loading and came to a halt with a NO LOAD.
    maybe you having a different performance issue?
    i have no mods by the way.
  8. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Are you still having issues ? I am along with a lot of others. Exact same problem. Hardware is good. My rig can easily handle the game..and it did before all these hotfixes. Any updates?

I just tried after this hotfix and:
    1. CTD fixed and I can load that savegame (settlement crash fix)
    2. No more slideshow in big fights, battle is smooth and I can ride into the clashes and get out without stuttering

Good job TW, keep it going!
  9. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

We just released another small hotfix to the beta branch:
    • Fixed a crash that happens in scenes with water.
    • Fixed a rare crash that occurs during scene loading.
    • Some minor adjustments in character creation.

Hi, there is no checker prompt for version during savegame loading..
    all savegames in 226977 crashed to desktop..
    savegames from 226994 also got no prompt but able to load into this hotfix.
  10. Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Ok my save game from 1.3 before patch fix started ok after saving and leaving the game. i went back to it and could not get the save to work. i done everything like restarting the computer. look at game files .. even installed 1.2 then reinstalled 1.3 but still the save would not start.. so i started a new game. thats ok but after some time i was playing i do like to see were the wonderers are as i do like to have many of the girls in my team.anyway it was then i see there is only 3 in the encyclopedia .. now i no why my save from the other game would not work.as none of the girls from my save are there.. thought i would let you no for anyone thats gone though the same.

Same for me. I think it is missing a version checker, not in place or not working right.
    Usually a prompt will come to tell you the version is wrong, are you okay to proceed. This is missing.

Feels like something a hotfix can fix, saw before in the release of beta 1.2.0 (patiently waiting...)
  11. Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

person who made this possible in the simulator needs to die, as painfully and slowly as possible, then brought back to life and killed again, and repeat until my tier 6 horseman in maIl armor comes back to life !

Fair enough, I was definitely joking though, and unless you're the guy in question I fail to see why you're getting so worked up about it. By the way, are you like the official online defender of taleworlds? Cause you're running defense all over the place...

It's the way you wrote the dying method down on the death note.. It is a terrible way to die for sure. ^^
  12. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

same.. loading savegame with hotfix CTD immediately..

suspect no version checking as no pop up window alerting of different versions between 226977 vs 226994
  13. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Hey, does anybody have also this issue? I was playing on a fresh reinstall of the game with no mods in the v.1.3 of the beta branch yesterday (everything was fine no crashes) but now I can't load the save file, has it something to do with the hotfix?

same.. loading savegame with hotfix CTD immediately..
  14. Leave diplomacy to our beloved Caba'drin

if anyone else remember, Diplomacy + PBOD TW doesn't need to add better diplomacy-related features. It's for dear ol' @Caba'drin to work his magic! Can't wait. ^^
  15. Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Hi guys, I encountered this issue of large armies fighting becoming slideshow as well.

Being a programmer myself, just like to point out that using Afterburner showed that it was a NO LOAD, which only happen in menu or static screen meaning there was nothing to load or no loading of graphics either way. Must be some compilation errors in the codes or something.

Putting it up for the TW team to see this and hopefully can help quickly in the troubleshooting.

I'm running the game on SSD, no mods and my rig has no issue whatsoever.

What is no load limit?
    No load limit means that there's nothing for the GPU to do, so it clocked down. Usually happens when not in game or you're on a loading screen or something... and potentially, when a CPU core is pegged

Cheers,
  16. Patch Notes e1.2.1 & Beta Hotfix

Hi guys, I encountered this issue of large armies fighting becoming slideshow as well.

Being a programmer myself, just like to point out that using Afterburner showed that it was a NO LOAD, which only happen in menu or static screen meaning there was nothing to load or no loading of graphics either way. Must be some compilation errors in the codes or something.

Putting it up for the TW team to see this and hopefully can help quickly in the troubleshooting.

What is no load limit?
    No load limit means that there's nothing for the GPU to do, so it clocked down. Usually happens when not in game or you're on a loading screen or something... and potentially, when a CPU core is pegged

Cheers,
  17. A Fresh and New FPS Problem after the 1.3 Beta (with Hotfix Patch)

Hi guys, I encountered this issue as well.

Edit:
    What is no load limit?
    No load limit means that there's nothing for the GPU to do, so it clocked down. Usually happens when not in game or you're on a loading screen or something... and potentially, when a CPU core is pegged.

Cheers,
  18. What's Causing Stuttering?

Hi guys, I encountered this issue as well.

Edit:
    What is no load limit?

Cheers,
  19. We need Warband's ways of gaining reputation.

Err, guys it is easy to raise relations by just gifting money.

I tried but doesn't seemed to work. How much gold did you gift? And is it via barter screen?
  20. Minister?

I am not talking Perisno levels, I am talking the basic diplomacy present in Warband.
    I mean, at least raise my relation with you if I save your b..t from total defeat, as it is, you don't even say "thanks", sorry, but this is something this game should have had from the get go.

Ahh I get you. I brushed it off and thought that guy was an ungrateful piece of ****.
Back
Top Bottom