Search results for query: *

• Users: Mikeera
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mikeera

Blood decals not showing after warmup

Hello, I have been working on a battle map for a multiplayer event recently. On the map itself I have added blood decals to help tell a bit of the story of the map. Whilst testing the map a problem occurred with it, during warm up the blood decals do show but after warm up they get removed...
  2. Mikeera

Resolved Scene Editor Can't generate terrain.

Hello, I have downloaded the editor after the newest update. Though whenever I try to generate terrain I get a pop up with: File read failed! Please try to verify your installation. Note that this is a fresh install of the modding kit aswell no adjusted files or anything. I have verified my...
  3. Mikeera

As a community we really gonna let people get away with personal harrasment?

So as of late I have seen certain players on the EU servers especially on Siege. It went from just simple trash talking and being slightly toxic towards others which most of the vets like myself are used to from our beloved warband servers. But this simple trash talking and being toxic is...
  4. Mikeera

MP Add a secondary archer class to Sturgia and redo hunter

Sturgia has been missing out on a second archer class for a long whille now. All the factions have a better upgraded version of their archer but Sturgia is stuck with just the hunter. The hunter itself is a bit of a dissapointment to begin with dmg is low on the bow even with perks that increase...
Back
Top Bottom