Search results for query: *

1. How to make sound variations

Besides, when you adding the sound variation, is the sound replaced fully? Although I replace the vanilla sounds, sometimes I still can hear them.
  2. How to make sound variations

Not yet, but the variation on module_sounds.xml is recent; it was not there before. I'll try to experiment with it soon, thanks for letting me know!
    Hi, I just succeed to add the voice variation. Now the next problem is how to control the volume. I have no idea how the game decide the volume
  3. How to make sound variations

Do you resolve this problem? I notice that in the module_sounds.xml, it shows a variation setting. However, I didn't make it success.
  4. Modding Sound & Voice variation (module_sounds.xml, but become muted)

I don't know much about modding sounds, so, I suggest you look here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/modding-sound-music.433302/
    Thanks,

I refereed to this before, but I think that document is a little outdated. In the discussion, they mentioned that sound cannot be edit from xml file easily and no method for variations.

Besides, My problem is how to add the variation. I can replace voice to the default voice, but the vanilla voice seems cannot be replaced fully.
  5. Modding Sound & Voice variation (module_sounds.xml, but become muted)

I notice that the module_sounds.xml shows the new sub as variation, so I am trying to add variation to human voice. For example, I add one module_sound and edit the other voice_definition.xml However, when I tested in game, I cannot hear any mod voice and like muted. Does anyone know how to...
  6. Is the perk "water diviner" working correctly?

I notice that the perk water diviner is not working. I have never gain any relationship bonus from that. Does anyone face the same problem?
  7. Need More Info Some villages always have normal recruits only, but some village always show two rows of elite (noble ) recruits.

Summary: Some villages always have normal recruits only, but some village always show two rows of elite (noble) recruits. Besides, towns seem to show only normal recruits. I jump from e1.7.0 to formal version, and it happens only in formal version How to Reproduce: Start the game Have you used...
  8. Inquire about sound modification (voice_definitions.xml)

Hi all, I wonder how to correctly modify the voice. For example, how to modify the volume of voice? I am trying to replace the death voice, and the volume is very weak. Actually, the original death voice's volume is already weaker than other voices' volume (weird?). I want to increase the...
  9. Inquire about sound modification (voice_definitions.xml)

Hi all, I wonder how to correctly modify the voice. For example, how to modify the volume of voice? I am trying to replace the death voice, and the volume is very weak. Actually, the original death voice's volume is already weaker than other voices' volume (weird?). I want to increase the...
  10. Need More Info Crashing when child education turned 8 (e1.7.0)

2022-03-07_08.09.55_710717e0a83d55b1bd185dd737f3fad6(dump file)
  11. Need More Info Crashing when child education turned 8 (e1.7.0)

Summary: How to Reproduce: The message of child turn 8 pop out and ask for education. Then, when I click the message, the game will crash. I think there is some error to generate the education scene. My game is 1.7.0. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 GPU...
Back
Top Bottom