Search results for query: *

1. Minor Music Mod

Hi, is it possible for you to share the mod with just all original music files replaced, without new tracks that you added? I'd love that and really appreciate your work.
    Well, the trouble is I do not possess the original music folder in the first place (otherwise I probably wouldn't have even created this mod). Believe me, I tried to obtain a copy, but to no avail. As far as the original songs go, I decided not to restore "Хожу я с-по травке" and "Русское солнце" ("Светлое и пресветлое солнце..."). There were a couple of instrumental compositions as well, which probably can be found through YouTube. Anyway, attempts to reproduce the music folder as close to the original as possible would represent a considerable effort of its own (even having all the original tracks or at least close versions of the same songs, one would still need to correctly name them somehow), so I decided just to be more creative and improve everything a bit instead.
  2. Minor Music Mod

I've been working on this mini-mod for quite a while, but now I doubt it's going to become any better, so here it is. The issue it adresses: - the original music (added by СiчЪ Studio) has been almost completely replaced with the original M&B music (and partially with some new tracks) in the...
Back
Top Bottom