Search results for query: *

1. Open kicked from the server (legit serial key)

@MArdA TaleWorlds , is that page not working at the moment?

@infidels_chopper , could be that you won't get an answer today because it is sunday. It could be that it shows that page at game keys that are not accepted or that the page is simply not working at the moment.
    Aright, thank you for the feedback. I'd be very happy to hear further updates about a solution!
  2. Open kicked from the server (legit serial key)

After klicking at 'Add New Game' there should show up a field where you can enter the game key and below another button with 'Add Game'. Does that not show up at your side?
    Ah sorry.. it does.. the page shows up after I enter the key and then I click "Add game" not after "Add new game"
  3. Open kicked from the server (legit serial key)

It does not accept the serial key because you bought it from some other place and the format of the key is different. You can login at the TW homepage with your forum account details and try to add the game to your account:
    If it works you can contact M.Arda to ask if he can convert the key to a steam one.
    once I click add new game it says:

404​

Page Not Found​

The link you clicked may be broken
    or the page may have been removed.​

What does it means?
  4. Open kicked from the server (legit serial key)

Is that only happening at specific servers or did you also try other modules or the Native servers?
    It happens in all servers but some last more than others.. only two actually that last longer (TG arena & TG battle).. also, why steam doesn't accept the serial key?
  5. Open kicked from the server (legit serial key)

Hi everyone, as in the title I brought m&b warband about 10 years ago from amazon.. I never shared my key but I used it on the computer that I brought with and after 3 years that computer broke down and I got a temporary one that I downloaded and used that key as well.. and after that one, I got...
Back
Top Bottom