Search results for query: *

1. How to gain votes for kingdom policy ?

I simply want "Forgiveness of Debts" production -5% and loyalty +2. Why? - Because lords manage towns very poorly and they often rebel, so my faction (Sturgia) have to re-conquer them every week. I also struggle to keep my towns in line without stagnation (aka only festival to keep loyalty and...
  2. Need More Info Town do not properly consume food

Summary: When I siege any town and they run out of food it stops on 1 days until food run out gone and there -170 consuming food per day and they have left 17, but on the next day there only 12, so the consume only -5 instead of -170 and "Days until food run out:1" keep staying for a few days or...
  3. Town do not properly consume food

Is it fine that when I siege any town and they run out of food it stops on 1 days until food run out gone and there -170 consuming food per day and they have left 17, but on the next day there only 12, so the consume only -5 instead of -170 and "Days until food run out:1" keep staying for a...
  4. Город неправильно потребляет еду при осаде

Не пойму баг это или фича, но при осаде города у него постепенно уменьшается запас еды (и всё было бы хорошо), но когда у него остается 1 день до окончания запасов его потребление начинает не соответствовать цифрам. Т.е. потребление города в день -170, запасов в городе 17, спустя сутки запасов...
Back
Top Bottom