Search results for query: *

1. Kevkev

In Progress d3d device context error

I am having the same problem after updating to 1.8.0
    Any update on a fix?
    There was a d3d fix for the older versions, and this works, i can confirm it for 1.7...
    But that wont work for me in version 1.80 but you can try it anyways...
  2. Kevkev

Need More Info Error "The application faced a Problem" Mound and Blade wont start

After i Experimented with my d3d Problem, i cannot start the game anymore.... Under 1.5 my game was flawless under 1.6 it was a mess with d3d errors so i tried https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/d3d-crashes-dont-use-bannerlord-shaders-that-messes-up-the-game-resolved.452684/ And...
  3. Kevkev

In Progress After Update d3d_device_context-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_textureFailed!

so i figure out how the decrease the version... and evrything is back to normal...... so it is a failure regarding the version not the gpu..
  4. Kevkev

In Progress After Update d3d_device_context-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_textureFailed!

how can i manage this ? go back to the previous version
  5. Kevkev

In Progress d3d device context error

Since i Buy Bannerlord i got never this error Message, but after this update im in the d3d Team :grin: ;(
  6. Kevkev

I tried to change some Specs regarding Video settings and it Seems that the failure will show up after 4 or 5 Battles not at after 1 or 2 with higher specs...
    But this is ridiculous i have the Power and the Game crashes, before that update evrything was smooth and fine and now :sad:
    Haaaaaaahhlp meee :grin:
  7. Kevkev

Need More Info Last soldier fell into wall.. battle cannot end.

it works if im Knocked out in the ingame as well... i can confirm this a multiple time...
  8. Kevkev

Need More Info Last soldier fell into wall.. battle cannot end.

than use simply the Kill cheat ^^ strg+F4
    It isnt Cheating if a bug keep you from winning ^^
  9. Kevkev

i Tried to Reinstall the Game and tried the expanding as well, still the same Error..
    And yeah i had a integrity test, evrything fine.
  10. Kevkev

Summary: How to Reproduce: Game will Freez randomly after you select your units in various battle's Before that update i had'nt any kind of an error like this i could play Hours Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win...
Back
Top Bottom