Search results for query: *

• Users: Romainoir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Romainoir

B Tutorial 3D Modeling and texturing tutorial (Making of a Shield)

click on the image to see it in 3D For this tutorial, I will not explain all the process of making the base model in wings 3D since there is a lot of tutorials covering the use of Wings 3D http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,72860.0.html So I will just make a slide show to give...
  2. Romainoir

Animated normalmap for horses

I would like to improve the horse animation and look in general. We are in mount&blade !!! so we need some good looking horse. I've recently played Assassin's creed III and I've seen that the horse I've some good animation on the muscles. Next I've check the horse of red dead redemption and I...
  3. Romainoir

How to make caves darker ?

Actually, I'm making some scene props to make modular caves. I've made all of them and add them ingame, but the problem is the lighting inside the cave. What I want is to have the exterior with vanilla  light and then, when you go more deeper in the cave, you can't see anything. But if the...
  4. Romainoir

rotation of the particule "smoke"

hello guys I was wo,dering if it's possible to change th direction of the particule. For example smoke move vertically whereas me I want it horizontaly to make some dust on the ground which is moving with the wind. thanks :wink:
  5. Romainoir

A rock modelling competition !!! Come on !

Hello Some of us really appreciate the creation of multiplayer's maps and are very involved. Thus, I think it would be nice if each of us could add a rock to this mod. Rock ??? :?: :?: It's the only thing which lacks in this mod : there are not enough cliffs, red rocks or canyon scenes ...
  6. Romainoir

some new textures and models !!

hi cow-boys !!! 8-) I've re-model some rocks and the ground with sculptris. here some example. I didn't arrive to put the normal map in the game !!! I hope someone could help me ! :wink:
  7. Romainoir

re-texturing of the campaign map mod.

Hello, I've tweak the  campaign map textures. I've used some of the great textures of gutekfiutek's mods. -The buildings are now texture with a better resolution. -The trees are from polished landscape mod but I've improve their quality. Here some screens to show you the progress...
  8. Romainoir

Hobbit need some help !!!

hi I've some trouble with my model : an hobbit house I dont arrive to put it into mount&blade I've the model in .obj I've the 3 textures : basic texture                               specular texture                               normalmap texture I hope someone could help the hobbit to...
Back
Top Bottom