Search results for query: *

1. Opening the modding kit with mods installed v1.2.8

You don’t need to uninstall them, just temporarily uncheck them in the launcher’s mod list.
    Will it cause any config.xml (from mods) to disappear? I have quite a few settings that were changed in those config.xml files and would like it to keep them that way.
  2. Problems reaching after-battle dialogue with Lords and Ladies

Sometimes, after a battle (attack or send troops), I do not get the screen where you get to choose to imprison the Lords/Ladies. I do not have other parties to fight with me during the battle (solo party with family members only). After the battle, the game just throws you back to the campaign...
  3. Opening the modding kit with mods installed v1.2.8

Is there a way to open the Modding Kit with mods installed? I have a bunch of errors when I launch the Modding Kit via Steam, but I do not want to uninstall them as it's quite a long list.
  4. Need help getting invite to Discord

Recently, I have only managed to recover my Discord account after it was hacked. I discovered I was banned because the hacked account was posting scam links. Is there a way for me to reach out to the admins of the M&B discord channel? https://discord.com/invite/mountandblade
  5. Crash upon entering any battle scene

As title suggests, whenever I enter a battle scene including hideouts and sieges I have a crash-to-desktop (CTD) asking me to upload the crash but always fails. Managed to dig up the crash log and post it under spoiler below. I've only edited certain xml files in the Native, SandBox and...
  6. Changing missile speed, accuracy, etc for thrown weapons.

Hi I know that changing missile speed, accuracy, etc for bows and crossbows can be done in weapons.xml, but how and where do I find the attributes to change for Javelins? Javelins only have the crafted components listed in weapons.xml, so I went to crafting_pieces.xml to find the attributes...
  7. Tweaking siege engines and settlement defences values

Does anyone know where to tweak gate health, wall health, siege engine health, siege engine damage, etc in both the campaign map and siege battle scenarios? I could not find the xml file except for siegeengines.xml. The only tweak-able values there are the ones that affect only some aspects of...
  8. Modding crafting_pieces.xml to turn all spears/lances couchable/brace-able

Also is it possible to make the rhomphalia "un-thrust-able"? It has 0 pierce dmg and doesn't seem like the type of weapon to be able to thrust.
  9. Modding crafting_pieces.xml to turn all spears/lances couchable/brace-able

Another thing I've noticed is that swingable polearms like long glaive, polesword, warrazor (not war razor) have very low cut damage value after making them able to be used as one handed the cut damage falls of tremendously to below 50 or so.
  10. Modding crafting_pieces.xml to turn all spears/lances couchable/brace-able

Hi I'm able to make them couchable and braceable by following you method above. However, I realised that this also made the spears "swingable". How do I make them "couchable-and-braceabl-but-not-swingable"?
  11. Modding crafting_pieces.xml to turn all spears/lances couchable/brace-able

I wonder if anyone knows how to make other lances to become couchable/braceable? The older mods such as "More Couch Spears" and "Couchable" were broken. The aforementioned mods used to add additional lines ( <PieceUsages unavailable_usages="Javelin" /> for "More Couch Spears" and <PieceUsages...
Back
Top Bottom