Search results for query: *

• Users: Cephas369
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Opening and closing inventory on sieges leads to engine crash

I can do this on field battles, but on sieges i get an engine crash that i can only catch with better exception window How can i avoid this ? I don't even need to update the equipment, simply opening and closing it causes the crash seconds later
  2. Custom attributes incompatibility

The method CreateStage2 of the EducationCampaignBehavior creates two dictionary with only the native attributes and simply iterates over all attributes including the custom ones to use them as a key for these dictionaries, obviously it causes the game to crash with the KeyNotFoundException, and...
  3. Mission.IsSiegeBattle being false in OnMissionBehaviorInitialize on siege battles.

Mission.IsSiegeBattle stays false even on siege battles, so the only workaround for this is checking if the mission is combat type and if the current settlement is a town or a castle, but this is a bug so please fix it
  4. Closed Face visual bugs

Double eyebrows and bugged hair that looks like a play dough coming out of the head (even using the very high on character details these things happen)
  5. In Progress Smithing weapons bug still not fixed

When you increase the blade lenght of a weapon there is a gap between the blade and the guard, i saw that some people reported this error, isn't this simple as just making the blade move down as it's size is increased ? It's a very ugly bug i can't immerse in the game with this
  6. There is a way to do an automatic rotation for a prop in relation to the ground ?

For the position we have position_set_z_to_ground_level, is there any way to make the prop rotation automatically adjust to the ground leveling ?
  7. Error with map_get_random_position_around_position operation

Code on mission_templates: When i enter on a quick battle and someone get's wounded the game crashes and closes Looking on the wse_crash_log.txt file i have this: I only get this when i put the map_get_random_position_around_position function line, does anyone know how can i fix it ?
  8. Any plans from the devs to bring 64 bits support to windows ?

It will greatly improve the performance of the game in relation to the cpu usage, why not ?
Back
Top Bottom