Search results for query: *

• Users: Goyyyio
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Goyyyio

Battanian women sound like grannies

Yes, I know this is a nitpick but damn the Battanian ladies sound like ladies "Hey there stranger" says a 19 yo with the voice and tone of an old decrepit woman. Like, if you were trying to get a scottish or irish accent, I don't know, I just hear a granny. Thank god it's just used as an...
  2. Goyyyio

Downloading mods is a nightmare

There are so many versions of this game, like Taleworlds will give us the silliest update in a week and dissapear for two months only to give us another small fix that 1 dude noticed. I want to play with mods, but there are mods from 2020 that nobody cared to update and then there are new ones...
  3. Goyyyio

Bring back imps and teenagers to MP

Taleworlds Joys us with another update! While games like Mordhau make mechanics out of glitches that player are clearly having FUN with, Bannerlord decides that having fun is not a good thing. Despite their community in multiplayer already ****ing floundering and dying only kept alive by mods...
  4. Goyyyio

You need to start giving more money for TDM/Siege. No one plays ranked anymore

The only way you could make money in bannerlord was through Skimrish and Captain but literally no one plays those ones anymore, I get one match against one person in EU after 3 minutes. When you play in TDM or siege you get 30 denars IF you end up top 3. It's a misery, it feels awful not being...
  5. Goyyyio

Let players decide.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/11rdg2k/how_do_i_revoke_this_treaty/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button This is a very bad design choice that you guys carried over from Warband, why would you limit and disallow players...
  6. Goyyyio

Forum days are over

Well folks, we've had a lot of wonderful years, from watching the small interviews about Bannerlord, getting excited about the screenshots back in 2013/2014(?), and then gathering each piece of info we could from the blogs. It was fun, getting hyped for a game, Bannerlord was probably the only...
  7. Goyyyio

I don't know you, peace to you stranger

PEACE TO YOU STRANGER. ONE LINE, ONE LINE FOR EVERYONE MY GUYS
  8. Goyyyio

The lore of this game is just useless flavor text unless you do something about it.

So the empire is divided into 3. Does it change something in the troops, having one leaded by a military commander would make them have better troops or more experienced ones? Having an empire leaded by senator have a better economy with the sacrifice of not so well defended castles? Having an...
  9. Goyyyio

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

People just want to look cool and customize their characters, it wasn't so hard to achieve
  10. Goyyyio

WE WON

SA SERVER UP *****ES. Too sad I literally have to sell my computer. Jesus christ taleworlds, you
  11. Goyyyio

An idea on how to make Companions matter a little bit more

Companions add very little to the Bannerlord experience, other than, that they have a role in the party, and then they die and get replaced. Since traits is a thing, but its barely used (if its used, its clearly behind the scenes, where it really doesnt influence anything for the player), maybe...
  12. Goyyyio

Clans getting to do custom servers, SA still doesn't have a word

So, a clan is allowed to host custom servers, yet an entire region hasn't still been told a word to host a custom server... For real?
  13. Goyyyio

What makes Bannerlord dull

People often ask in this forums, why does Bannerlord feels like it lacks a souls, what could Bannerlord do to feel alive? I think as much as we crack open our heads and make suggestions, devs are beyond listening, and after playing this game for 2 years I feel I can approximate myself to answer...
  14. Goyyyio

Missing features of Warband are not up to Bannerlord Standards

https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/x02bxs/tw_missing_warband_features_are_not_up_to_the/ So that's the devs words on missing features from Warband. I guess the Bannerlord Standards is that it has to be as shallow, boring and repetitive as possible, so they discarded any chance of...
  15. Goyyyio

Game is finally optimized, what comes next?

Good job. For real. I never had the chance to play a 400vs400 before even with my almost high end rig, now it is playable, and it doesn't stutter. It plays very nicely and it's fun to finally be able to fight in the front line (before I had to step away from the main fight and kill whoever was...
  16. Goyyyio

Allow us to select no helmet in customization

Just that, if you can put helmets on, for example, battanian recruits, then we should be able to remove any sort of helmet in every other class, why? Because why not, it's another customization feature, and not helmets always look good
  17. Goyyyio

Mods can already start testing their custom servers, but SA hasn't had a word

TW has been doing nothing but insulting us now lmfao
  18. Goyyyio

Are you not announcing that you're releasing this in consoles?

I haven't seen this level of cowardice since you guys sent some unknown dude to announce you were not giving SA servers lmfao. I hope you fix multiplayer by then because Console players are not so keen as PC players
  19. Goyyyio

You guys will need *actual* servers for console MP

Just saying, I hope you're not planning on delivering the multiplayer on consoles in this state, because it's not just the horrible stuttering in this patch, the servers crashing every 10 minutes it's a time bomb, and while PC EA players forgive whatever these have been, I don't think console...
  20. Goyyyio

1.7.2 Multiplayer "Gameplay" (stuttering/Pompey simulator)

When I complained in game people blamed my rig, here you can see in February the game was running just fine even with ping. Now in 1.7.2 the gameplay is a complete garbage, and the devs havent even apologized for releasing the game in this state. Good job Taleworlds! (Apologies for the bad...
Back
Top Bottom