Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Cannot create save Data

how to change ?
    In my protection history was a notification, saying access to Onedrive accont blocked. I selected options and then set to allow
  2. Resolved Cannot create save Data

Were you able to see any error messages or logs after it?
    Hello. I found out what the problem seems to be. My pc set my user data on restricted what led to the crash. I fixed it by allow it manually
  3. Resolved Cannot create save Data

Yes. First time I faced this problem, I became a notification ingame that there is a problem while autosave. After that i tried to create a save manually. the same notification appeared. The game crashed after i tried to delet the old save. I tried to whitelist bannerlord in my anti- virus programm. no effect. I checked my free space but thats fine too.
    I didn't find any clue, nor did anyone else as far as I see
    I reproduced the crash occuring when I tried to delete the old save file
    2022-01-12- 18:40:10
    68c2c0d3b5dfz84b87a86136a6fd2bc1
  4. Resolved Cannot create save Data

Were you able to see any error messages or logs after it?
    Yes. First time I faced this problem, I became a notification ingame that there is a problem while autosave. After that i tried to create a save manually. the same notification appeared. The game crashed after i tried to delet the old save. I tried to whitelist bannerlord in my anti- virus programm. no effect. I checked my free space but thats fine too.
    I didn't find any clue, nor did anyone else as far as I see
  5. Resolved Cannot create save Data

Summary: I Can't create a save file, but it's the first time. Never had this problem before. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 GPU Driver Version: CPU: AMD...
Back
Top Bottom