Search results for query: *

• Users: Casseius
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Casseius

Diathma is the saint gral?

Every time theres a war, all the enemy armys just care to take Diathma no matter what, they just not touch other towns and castles even when most of em totally empty and next to em, half of their army die due to long way just to take that town with my 400+ top tier garrison, why?
  2. Casseius

1.1.0 Random negative-positive relations with fiefs after start

Summary: -3, -2, -1, 1, 2 relations with notables after fresh campaign start. Not using mods or anything else, files validated. How to Reproduce: New game 5/5 Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Almost all towns and settlements. Media: Version: 1.1.0 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU...
  3. Casseius

Easy game

I think the game is to easy after  getting an own castle. I mean yesterday  got my castle and created a kingdom, 2 hour passed and onwed half of the map with only few quick field fights, vassal recruiting is rly bad in my eyes, they bring towns/castle's/villages after u defeat them and make em...
  4. Casseius

Low Reknown

Hey Just started a game, played like 3 hours. lv 12 char, not bad army joined sweidans and won like 10-20  battle vs better Lord armys, never lost any battle, and didnt looted any village. So after these i wanted to know how much is my renown etc... And it was 2! how the f*ck is that possible? C
Back
Top Bottom