Search results for query: *

1. Simulation vs Mission

Maybe there is an overhaul mod that also brings different siege maps that work better ? If anyone tried any I would welcome recommendations.
  2. Simulation vs Mission

Thats really just abusing bad AI mechanics. Is there no mod that at least somewhat improves siege battles ?
  3. Simulation vs Mission

They could at least simply give the archers on walls HP/Attack/Accuracy buff if fixing the AI is so hard.
  4. Simulation vs Mission

The game has been officially released and the following issue has still not been fixed nor have I found any mods to at least partially fix this. How does no one care about such a big gameplay / balance issue? The issue: The game is literally unplayable. I consider sieges as the most fun part...
  5. SP - General Simulation vs Mission

New patch is in and its still not fixed at all. Defenders are still inflicting like 800% more damage in simulations compared to playing the mission :sad:(( big sad.
  6. SP - General Simulation vs Mission

The exact opposite is the case and you yourself described it.
    No? I m encouraged to not play sieges as defender which I find the most exciting.
  7. SP - General Simulation vs Mission

Did developers notice this yet? Still waiting for the game to be actually playable :grin:
  8. SP - General Simulation vs Mission

The game is literally unplayable. I consider sieges as the most fun part of the game and there is a huge balance issue. Using simulation "send troops" gives siege defenders incredible advantage compared to actually playing the mission where defenders barely have any advantage. So for example...
Back
Top Bottom