Search results for query: *

1. Bannerlord devs pls read this i begging you

Install diplomacy mod. You and vassals can organize rebellion. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/832
  2. A bunch of petty complaints. I get mad every single game. I hate this stuff so much. I get so mad.

I was also frustrated with medicine. Download Kaoses tweak and crank up *100 lvl gain on medicine to get last perk. It was not fun, it is the same as lower difficulty game (your unit have more HP is the same as damage reduction) . The more I think about it, 250 athletics and 250 medicine is just bad/lazy design. I did the same with engineer and wanna test metallurgy 225 engineer which I do not think it works. I still get all negative modifiers stuff :roll:

Bandit problems can also be solved with Kaoses tweak just lower their map movespeed. Lords will start hunting them when they are faster than bandit parties. I gave -0.7 move speed to all bandits and -1.2 to steppe bandits.

Agreed, culture perks suck. Only battania seems to do something.

I find dealing with khuzait HA is super easy with your own khuzait noble HA(Does not need to be khan guard just torguud is already ok). AI loves to hold on to bow while you can tell your HA to hold fire and swing glaive/long glaive oneshot instagib them. Loose formation, follow and run to their incoming HA. Turn back before you and melee HA crash with infantry line.
  3. Disbanding neutral AI party can be asked to join you

This is probably unintended? Marry a lord, saw his/her disbanding party running back to fief, in the past you can not interact with this party. Sometimes ago they patches it so that you can attack it but you can now also ask them to join you. Not sure if it works on hostile party.
  4. Max prisoner landowner quest can make bandit prisoner instantly recruitable?

My game has a few mods like diplomacy, kaoses tweak, harmony package etc. I do not think any mods cause this but before I would like to confirm if anyone, especially vanilla players, have experienced this in 1.7.0 beta before I would report a bug. I took landowner need manual laborer quest from...
Back
Top Bottom