Search results for query: *

• Users: Overlord-
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Overlord-

League with O to the V

Hey guys! Just a quick heads up for now. I'll be streaming League plat soloQ for a few hours starting now. Might add some Planetside 2 to the mix later on. Thanks for tuning in, I will update this post later. EDIT: offline
  2. Overlord-

Blood Bowl 2

So in case you missed this (I know I did), Blood Bowl 2 is in production and supposedly also quite close to release. http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/ Looking through the videos, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. They seem to have taken a lot of the feedback about bad UI to heart and...
  3. Overlord-

Zombieland the series

So yea, this is apparently a thing now. From what I heard the second Zombieland is being replaced by a series with the same characters from the movie, yet different cast. The first episode is out now, so yea... Anybody seen it? Is it good?
  4. Overlord-

Trying to remember the name...

Do you know the feeling when you can't remember something that is not really even important, but just the fact that you can't remember it makes you so angry that you have to search for it? I just spend at least an hour trying to find this sitcom I've seen quite a few episodes of. It wasn't...
  5. Overlord-

See the glorious future?

Foretell the semi-distant (six years) future of the forumite above. Go.
  6. Overlord-

Bay life much?

Name all those inferior things you probably should have, but didn't do today. I will start with this history project I have to get done in two weeks. Should have written eight pages for tomorrow, only have two from months ago. Seems like I'll have to blame my PC on history lesson...
  7. Overlord-

Starcraft 2

Since I couldn't find a thread dedicated to this awesome game I just bought, I made one myself. I hope Starcraft doesn't really need any introduction... So, which ones of you lazy assholes have hidden asians in you? Hit me up on Steam and we can play some.
  8. Overlord-

Your scariest moments in gaming

Just a simple thread I thought would be fun. One of the most scary moments for me would be the crypt level in Dark Messiah. I hated the ghouls and zombies so much that I didn't even touch the floor in there at all. I wad just spamming ropes and climbing stuff that I could just snipe them scary...
  9. Overlord-

Overlord's Awesome Channel- OFFLINE

That's it, I decided to start streaming. Currently, I have no idea what I could possibly stream. I was thinking about some older games that I enjoy but many of you haven't played it (Gothic series), or doing some cooperative madness on either Alien Swarm or Left 4 Dead 2. I'm open for...
  10. Overlord-

Problem with clean Windows install

Heya guys. Well, as it happened, my firend's computer started to run ****, thus he decided to perform a clean Windows install. He's always a tad confused so it might actually be something unpredictably stupid, something you won't be able to figure out, but all answers will be appreciated. Now...
  11. Overlord-

Epic Meal Time

Any of fellow forumites know what I'm talking about? Bunch of Canadians cooking and eating the most awesome edible stuff you have ever seen, plus loads of bacon and Jack Daniels. Needless to say, you don't want to click on following links if you are hungry. Some of my favorites...
  12. Overlord-

Dino D-Day

:shock: :lol: Anyone else has seen it on Steam? Damn, seven years ago I would lick my parents feet to get such a game.
  13. Overlord-

Best movie shooting scene

What shooting scene from movie do you consider to be the best of all? Share your opinion. I would go for scene from movie "Heat". Here it is http://www.redbalcony.com/?vid=22257 It's pretty raw and definitely good looking.
  14. Overlord-

Rate quote of user above you

A new rating thread that I tought of yesterday. Basically, one will insert a quote which will then be rated by another forumite. The other forumite will then post another quote, which will be rated... And so on, and so on... By the way: You can quote any person. Your quote may be funny, epic...
  15. Overlord-

What's on the picture? Mk. II

The previous game died a while ago, so I decided to make another one. For those who don't know: The game is about guessing what's on picture of forumite above. As soon as someone is right, he has to post his own picture, and others will guess... I have developed two rules: 1. Don't put more...
  16. Overlord-

Soldiers killing time...

Anybody heard about this yet? http://mashable.com/2010/07/06/israeli-soldiers-dance-to-kesha/ It's interesting how synchronized they are.  :lol: Have any of you done something similar to this?
  17. Overlord-

More item slots

Hello all and sorry if this was post before, Is it possible to add more weapon slot? Or just hidden slot for meele rifle (if you have equipted some rifle). I think many guys those times carryed rifle and two revolvers. Im okay with just one revolver since i cant wield two weapons but i just want...
Back
Top Bottom