Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

OMG you are a life saver my friend, turned down my overclock just a bit and played for 3 hours, multiple regular and auto saves and it works fine! Thank you thank you thank you.
    YESSSSS let's gooooo. No problem my friend, it only took me like 23 hours over the past year to figure out XD
  2. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

Then it cant be a power supply issue on our ends because we have 2 different types of PSUs at different levels. It has to be something from the game
    I FIXED IT. so it seems that like the support says, they do use the cpu when saving and if your cpu is on the edge of tripping from power input then it can randomly make the pc crash. To fix the problem I reset my bios settings to default (I changed the cpu power input a long time ago when overclocking and it seems it was just barely too high which is why it is a rare occurrence.) I hope this helps you my friend.
  3. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

Same, never had this issue with a game before. And we aren't the only ones with this issue either, seen a few others as well. What's your PSU? Im p sure I have a Corsair 550
    Mine is a 1200 watt 80 plus platinum lol
  4. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

The game uses both the drives and the CPU when saving to make sure the save process is quick. We can't restart the PC from the game even if we want to. It looks like it is a PSU issue.
    I just don't see why it would be just this application. My power supply is pretty new still and is actually overkill for most things.
  5. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

Could you send us your event veiwer log after a restart?
    I think I uploaded these correctly, there do seem to be a few errors to look through.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_9ua5YJ4P6dwbb4PI93l3HzjaaE8nEP8?usp=sharing
  6. Resolved Windows Restarts on Save

Summary: I have had this problem for over half a year on multiple versions, but about every 3 times I save the game my entire PC crashes and restarts (black screens) and it honestly is starting to feel like a random chance of crashing or saving. I have tried fixing perms and drivers along with a...
  7. Need More Info Saving Crashes PC

Hey, if the crash uploader triggers after the crash please send a dump and send the crash ID as well. Meanwhile i will ask the devs about the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    It is fine my friend, I have yet to get an ID due to it being a PC crash, but I will continue trying.
  8. Need More Info Saving Crashes PC

Hey, its high unlikely for the game to force your pc to restart. This sounds more like a hardware issue. Can you please check if your CPU and GPU drivers are up to date? And please keep an eye on the heat of the hardware as you play the restart could be rooted from overheating. If everything works as they should be and the issue is persistent, please let me know.
    I have in fact updated my drivers just a few days ago and the problem was still there, the temps are actually pretty low overall and again it only happens when I save and only in this game for some reason. This problem has persisted for about half a year or so now though multiple game and driver versions. I have asked a lot of friends and other tech people about what it may be but to no avail so I have ended here.
  9. Need More Info Saving Crashes PC

Summary: I have had this problem for over half a year on multiple versions, but about every 3 times I save the game my entire PC crashes and restarts (black screens) and it honestly is starting to feel like a random chance of crashing or saving. I have tried fixing perms and drivers along with a...
Back
Top Bottom