Search results for query: *

1. Suggestion General Add command to hide head (xml files)

We haven't created documentation for that just yet. Your best bet is replicating the native files and asking for help in the Q&A section or the modding discord.
    Thanks, will try
  2. Suggestion General Add command to hide head (xml files)

Hi. Where I can find documentation about how to create Crafting Tamplete XML file and Crafting Items XML file for Bannerlord 1.70?
    Thanks a lot
  3. e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

Unfortunately, that just flags an XML error without being helpful. As it occurred while loading the game you could try looking at the rgl_log from your mod's crash and compare it to a clean rgl_log from loading vanilla Calradia to see which xml was about to have been loaded if it hadn't crashed. You could also look at the stack_trace in the crashed rgl_log but these are rarely helpful to anyone apart from TW Devs. Failing that, you would need to reverse out all you xmls and then build them back into your mod one at a time to see which one(s) is/are causing the problem.
    It's also worth checking your rgl_log_errors file for the crashed game in case it holds a clearer error message.
    1.7.0 broke any mods using XML edits as opposed to XSLT. Hopefully there will be a hotfix.
    Thanks. I will try. its better then nothing :smile:
  4. e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

Hi creators and modders
    Unfortunatly I need help. Must admit right away that I don't understand anything about modding and XML. I looked into the files of other modders before, tried to understand how it organized and how it works. By the way, I made my own mods which worked well on older versions of Bannerlord. But for now my mods are not working with version 1.70. I learned how other mods are arranged for this version and made the appropriate changes. But now I get the error when game is loading: could not load merged xml file correctly: Items Error: sequence contains no elements. I have looked through all the files from the mod many times and cannot find the error or things which related to it. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?
Back
Top Bottom