Search results for query: *

1. Resolved HOLDING bug

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
    Unfortunately, it seems like same problem occured again. I have played game more than 300 hours and never met this problem before 1.7.0 beta update. My brother seems to be stuck "HOLDING" in Marunath after I sent him to a mission.(Mission failed btw) And his wife is also lost in Marunath after I was defeated in a battle. I tried to assign them to governor or tried to create party with them, but none of them worked.
    I found a solution using developer console, (Give them to an enemy lord as a prisoner with cheat command, then defeat the lord, they are released and found one of my castles, then I can use them again), But I don't want to use developer console to solve a bug inside of the game, and I don't know if it happens again, and I would have to do it all over.(I don't like to use cheats, developer console, mods etc.., I prefer to play game in native.) Please respond. (I created a ticket and uploaded save game, screenshot of the problem)
Back
Top Bottom