Search results for query: *

• Users: Ondokei
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress 日本語 - JP Some Japanese fonts are still missing

Though only few days left until release, there are still some missing Japanese fonts. I understand this post is a bit intrusive, because I posted the same thing 10 months ago, but I should remind the language quality assurance team of this. Currently, if we refer to this [Mount & Blade II...
  2. In Progress 日本語 - JP Translation errors in campaign outro

Translation errors in [SandBox\Videos\CampaignOutro\anti_imperial_outro_jp.srt] and [SandBox\Videos\CampaignOutro\imperial_outro_jp.srt], subtitles for the campaign outro cutscenes. [SandBox\Videos\CampaignOutro\anti_imperial_outro_jp.srt] No.: 1 00:00:02,535 --> 00:00:08,802 English String...
  3. In Progress 日本語 - JP Localization about companions

Translation errors in [Languages\JP\std_spspecialcharacters_xml-jpn.xml] and [Languages\JP\std_wanderer_strings_xml-jpn.xml], strings about companions. [Languages\JP\std_spspecialcharacters_xml-jpn.xml] IDEnglish StringCurrent LocalizationSuggested LocalizationNote...
  4. In Progress 日本語 - JP Current localization of place and person names is less immersive

Some transcription/transliteration of names such as places, factions and nobles in current version is not very common for Japanese and a little bit less immersive. I'll write some general examples and practicalities first, and then list the suggested transcription. See also: Article about...
  5. Resolved 日本語 - JP General issues in the unit name localization

I'll report some issues in the current translations of the unit name, which is uncommon or a bit weird for Japanese. There are so many corrections that I will put a list at the bottom of this post. 1)There is no need to add "no" in the unit name In many of the current translations of the unit...
  6. In Progress 日本語 - JP Defects in the current Japanese fonts

There are some problems in the current Japanese fonts. 1)Lack of font In the current Japanese fonts, not a few Japanese "Kanji" fonts are missing and replaced by other fonts. The lack of font which feels a little strange to Japanese is so many and can be found everywhere because even very...
  7. Resolved 日本語 - JP Conversation with lords about politics

Translation errors in [Languages\JP\std_world_lore_strings_xml-jpn.xml], conversation with the lords about "Do you have any general thoughts on politics?". ID: bFZrLY8W English String: My class was taught how to rule, and rule we should. But one of our number should always be above the others...
  8. In Progress 日本語 - JP Translation error in campaign intro

Translation Error:帝国の男たちは歳を重ね、 Corrected Translation:だが、人というものがそうであるように、帝国もまた老い、 Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Campaign/Sandbox Intro. Screenshot: Original: But Empires, like men, grow old. Leaders lose a common cause... Errored: 帝国の男たちは歳を重ね、(The...
Back
Top Bottom