Search results for query: *

• Users: LEEKA
  • Order by date
  1. LEEKA

Just feel confused about the logic of making peace

It's funny how winning battles has no effect on anything. Death of the lord has no effect on anything. Capture of the king has no effect on anything. Capturing a city or a castle has a reversed effect (YOU have to pay more, AI doesn't want to make peace)... It's all about capturing the lords, but now, when they implemented a prisoner limit (what for?) and the dumb AI throws every peasant in jail, you cannot place any lord in a jail. You have to go throughout the whole map to thrown them in your jail, cause it has no prisoner limit. Or you can drag them along, but without correct perks they will escape 2 minutes after the capture.

FUN!
    True bro, U really complaint what i want to. XD
    i even see an army abandon the seige just for traveling half of the map to protect a town... If it isn't wrong, it's dumb.
  2. LEEKA

Just feel confused about the logic of making peace

my bannerlord version is e1.7.1 And there is the reason why I post this thread: As the image show: I make war with three fractions. For any fractions of them, I have the upper hand in the conflict. But if I decide to make peace with them, I have to pay for them. In this case, I conqured 2...
  3. LEEKA

Resolved The AI path is wrong after one siege tower is destroyed in a siege

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\savesDocuments\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    sorry, I continue play it after that issue happened, so I can't retrieve the save file.
    I just try to reproduce it in custom battle several times, however, I didn't encounter this problem again.( Using blades or arrows to destroyed a seige tower is difficult hhhh, the most common situation is the battle has come to an end and the attackers have entered the town or started to flee.)
    Maybe it's an accidental error, I don't know.
  4. LEEKA

Resolved The AI path is wrong after one siege tower is destroyed in a siege

Summary: When I destroyed one siege tower in a battle by arrows (there is another tower on the other side), the enemy's path became strange: they walked to the root of the wall instead of climbing up the remaining tower, fight became rare in this issue... I guess it is because the game think all...
  5. LEEKA

我心目中的骑砍2应该是什么样子的? (包括转载文章,游戏,我的感悟,我的愿望,另外辛苦版主帮我翻译成英文发到英文论坛)

那我再说直白一点好了。
    1.我懒得阴阳怪气你,谁先一口先太对了太对了阴阳怪气的?是我吗?
    2.你这就是太中二(嫌难听你也可以理解为“喜欢幻想,不切实际”),我为什么说这是中二?因为我以前就很中二。我要是骂你,犯不着说我自己中二。
    3.“不能让他反击?”你不是反击得挺痛快的吗?
    4.我想我把你的想法哪里不切实际也说得很清楚了,你放着我的反驳不看,在这乱偏题搞阴阳怪气人身攻击?是谁在歪楼?是谁在不好好讨论?
  6. LEEKA

嗯 , 都不重要 , 你最重要了。
    没必要阴阳怪气,我犯不着来一个外国论谈给一个我都不知道长啥样的人找存在感,做人没必要那么浅薄。但是,随着你玩的游戏增多,你早晚会明白你今天的建议有多么emmmm,到时候这段回忆大约会成你的黑历史XD
  7. LEEKA

差点以为我在看《科普-中世纪农奴的一天》……
    你前面写了那么多,实际上基本毫不切题,关键全在后面这段。
    至于你说的这种感受,说实话,我能理解。但是我必须指出,指望骑砍是中世纪完全模拟器是不现实的,那样体量过大,无论是开发者还是玩起来都非常累。
    骑砍的特色是“缝合”,是RPG+策略的缝合。虽然会有人称赞所谓自由度,但是实际上骑砍单机有明确的目标就是在大陆成为一方霸主——无论是跑商、攻城略地、结婚生子还是竞技大赛都是为这一目的服务的,加入太多边边角角的系统,实际上只会让游戏成为臃肿庞大,面目不清的丑东西。
    接下来挨个否认我觉得你说的不太现实的地方:
    从农奴出发:你能看这样的文章你当然也就知道中世纪阶级的森严,农奴出生?别说主角,就是过一百年还会有人嘲笑着主角的家族以前是个农奴!你还真以为和中国古代一样,读书可以翻身啊。
    铁匠动画,合着你真的以为玩家来玩游戏是来打铁的吗?不是?那为什么不花时间在该花的地方?请问我玩骑砍是要为了打一两个小时的开局铁吗?请问为5%的开局开发全新的动画、系统值得吗?
    居民房屋室内布景:噢,为了没有任何用处的地方,大量的搭建场景?工钱谁出?
    ----
    再说一次,我非常能理解你想要的所谓“烟火气”、代入感。
    但是你的建议非常非常非常非常不切实际,我想了半天,只有两句评价给你:
    1.多玩点不同的游戏吧……
    2.中二
Back
Top Bottom