Search results for query: *

1. In Progress OC servers never being up.

Summary: The official OC servers haven't been up for weeks if not months. I don't know if Taleworlds realises this or not but those servers are the only reasonable way to get loot for people in the OC region as we don't have access to our own official skirmish or captain servers. With the new...
  2. MP Additional Attack Input Options & Key Bindings

Attack direction can be heavily orchestrated due to the only input methods being mouse direction (for normal/inverted attack directions) or keyboard movement.

I think combat depth could be hugely improved by implementing the following simple functions & key bindings for attacking and blocking:

1. Binding options for each attack and block direction independent of mouse/movement directional input.
    2. Function and binding for an "alt attack", that will input an attack in the opposite direction of the current mouse/movement dir'n input. This could be similar to the functionality of alt attack in Chiv 2, but instead of changing from right overhead to left overhead, it could change from overhead to thrust attack.

On a related note, I would also love to see:
    A) An autorun function & corresponding key binding.
    B) An option in settings to unbind keys (I don't want to have to bind "cheer" to something else first if I want to use its current binding for another function).
    C) Multiple key bindings per function. E.g. the ability to set both 'RMB' and 'E' to block; currently you can only use one binding at a time per function.
    +1
  3. Resolved 12 Players can't login after Captain Clan Match crash

+1 I am also one of the ones affected by this
Back
Top Bottom