Search results for query: *

1. how much do you cheat

I make a super-godly warrior, with all 10's in the skills. I join one of the factions and uberpwn all of the others (my first save consisted of joining the Rhodoks and turning the entire continent green). I always keep a "clean" character that I use legit, but I like to have fun. Once, my warrior held a castle from 500 troops (battlesize at 500) with 50 of his own. We killed 450 until my health vanished.

2. Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

nilloc93 said:
    i know somone allready posted this but it was not addressed

i swore myself in as a merc capn to the 8RA and now i am buggered in that spot

when i talk to the king i can ask to become a vassal but he said "are you not allready sworn to follow (insert talking kings name)"

i also cannot resign my position as a merc capn, so yeah i am starting a new game and i am going to go with somone different

I have the exact same problem, I guess we'll have to wait out the 90 days, and try again. I would post a screenshot, but all of mine appear completely black for some reason. It also happened when I tried to be in the Anti-Jap army.
  3. Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

nilloc93 said:
    i know somone allready posted this but it was not addressed

i swore myself in as a merc capn to the 8RA and now i am buggered in that spot

when i talk to the king i can ask to become a vassal but he said "are you not allready sworn to follow (insert talking kings name)"

i also cannot resign my position as a merc capn, so yeah i am starting a new game and i am going to go with somone different

I have the same exact problem, I bet we will have to wait out the 90 days to be free and then try again.
  4. Can't join Anti-Japanese army

I became a soldier for Yang Jingyu (not the king/lord, the regular officer person, possible bug??) and now I want to join the Anti-Japanese army, but the option to join doesn't pop up when I talk to him, even though it will pop up for everyone else (including the other Yang Jingyu), they just...
  5. Party system (distribution of weapons and such)

Ok, I did the inventory thing, but didn't know where to find the "Arm Soldiers," but I found it (it's in the "Take Action" tab, for anyone else)

Thanks
  6. Party system (distribution of weapons and such)

I've been looking around on the boards, but I still can't find the answer to my question: How do you get to the screen with the arrows http://www.picamatic.com/view/4913606_kikkelierkkii/ so I can give my soldiers weapons? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom