Search results for query: *

• Users: VVL99
  • Order by date
  1. Patch Notes v1.2.9

It seems to me that I don’t want anything more from the game, I’ve already got everything that could be done, the rest is unattainable and will most likely never be realized.
  2. Closed Required animal

How do I know in advance which animal will or will not be required for promotion?
  3. Patch Notes v1.2.9

No, actually, it wasn't. This is not an appropriate thread to advertise your mod. All of your previous posts doing so in this thread have been deleted.
    Thank you, I also deleted unnecessary posts.
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges Why am I constantly at war?

Xero Clutch

Because the game simulates the reaction. There is no trade in the game, there are no relationships in the game, there are scenarios and triggers in the game that trigger them, regardless of your actions.
  5. Armies

You can calculate the maximum speed of an army by knowing its composition.
  6. Economics and diplomacy Insane issues.

When I say "fight caravan battles" I mean you (player) commands the Caravan leader and you fight the Bandits on the battle map..
    Okay, then you need a switch - https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/6522?tab=files
  7. Economics and diplomacy Insane issues.

there is a caravan battle
    Do caravans also fight each other?
  8. Using workshops the way they're intended actually prevents levelling the trade skill

48. Workshops.
    • The total price for purchasing a workshop has been reduced to its real value.
    • When selling his workshop, the AI takes a small premium for the prosperity of the city.
    • Each workshop in the city now has its own price.
    • By price, you can determine success workshop.
    • The purchase price of a workshop depends on the prosperity of the city and the current capital of the workshop.
    • You buy a workshop with its current capital, as it is at the moment.
    • The player's selling price for the workshop has been increased to its real value.
    • The player sells his workshop without a markup, because the AI increases the workshop's capital after the purchase.
    • Now it is profitable for the player to buy cheap workshops and sell them after increasing capital.
    • If the workshop is close to bankruptcy (capital less than 5000), then it is profitable for the player to sell it and buy it again.
    • The price for changing production has been reduced to 800 coins, when purchased on a campaign map.
    • You can buy equipment to change production in another city.
    • The price of equipment depends on the prosperity of the city.
    • You can buy cheap equipment in a city with better prosperity for a workshop in another city.
    • Increased passive trading experience when producing products for storage.
    • The experience depends on the player's trading skill level.
    • The storage capacity for workshops has been increased to 12,000.
    • The number of workshops available to the player has been increased.
    • The number of workshops depends on the clan level and the number of cities owned by the player.
  9. Economics and diplomacy Insane issues.

I fixed the caravans.
  10. Using workshops the way they're intended actually prevents levelling the trade skill

Already fixed.
    I heartily agree with the idea of getting trade XP when micromanaging warehouses.
    I'll fix it.

The downside is that for some reason your trade skill doesn't level when selling goods your workshops produce if you pick them up from the warehouse.
    Already fixed.
  11. Roles & effects not applying to caravans

Follow them into the city, then leave and come back again, after that everything will work.
    We need to leave them in the city, then pick them up.
  12. Closed Required animal

I probably asked the question wrong, sorry.
    I want to know in advance which warriors need horses when promoted, so as not to waste clothes and weapons on them by increasing their XP.
    I give away the clothes, XP increases to the limit and the warrior is ready for improvement, but only then do I find out that he needs a horse, which I don’t have.
  13. Closed Required animal

How do you find out which mount is required to promote a warrior?
  14. Closed Required animal

If anyone understands how to do this, please take a screenshot, I can’t figure out where it is.
  15. Armies

42. Take clan parties from the AI army.
    You can call your clan parties into your army if they are already in the AI army.
    43. Prevent AI from calling your parties into their army.
    If you have created your own army (even without parties), the AI will not call your parties to join its army.
  16. Closed Required animal

1. It is not specified which animal is required for promotion. 2. In the picture, all the horses are ordinary, but they should have a mane, since a war horse is required. https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/3174/images/6536/6536-1711138992-526714510.png The player only learns that a steed...
Back
Top Bottom