Search results for query: *

1. Thread for ping spiking I guess

Today it's been a regular occurrence on EU TDM and siege. Siege was more pronounced, with lag spikes having all players freeze for 1-3 seconds.
  2. Multiplayer's future and server population.

I'll just copy what I posted in another thread.

My review of the game will stay negative until the issues are solved. There is no transparency on the status of the MP fix and the same crash pattern for over 2 years is inexcusable for a full release. I encourage anyone who takes MP seriously to have their voice heard through a negative review, so as to prevent the next player to spend money on an unfinished, but advertised feature they may otherwise enjoy.
  3. Consistant Multiplayer Server Crashes Poll/Petition

My review of the game will stay negative until the issues are solved. There is no transparency on the status of the MP fix and the same crash pattern for over 2 years is inexcusable for a full release. I encourage anyone who takes MP seriously to have their voice heard through a negative review, so as to prevent the next player to spend money on an unfinished, but advertised feature they may otherwise enjoy.
  4. Resolved Server version is 1.8.1.1942 and there is no update of the game out

Summary: A mismatch error that cannot be fixed by closing steam and reopening. I have done that. I have also reinstalled. How to Reproduce: Log in multiplayer Scene Name (if related): Login screen Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/GQkkFr0 Computer Specs: OS: Win11 GPU: Nvidia 3070ti...
  5. Resolved LOGIN FAILED - couldn't receive login result from server

Having this same issue + receiving the message "Disconnected from lobby" if I try and log in after "Couldn't receive login result from server".
Back
Top Bottom