Search results for query: *

1. Amrient

Need More Info Windows crashes and get blue screen when i play bannerlord

The driver was updated to the latest already, and i just reinstalled and installed again the lates driver with GeForce Experince; and i verified the game files on steam; same issue happend again anyway, it even crashed on main menu before i loaded a saved game;
    But i'm interested in what you said "This can mean that your (C: drive can be full when the game crashed and trying to write the dump. This might be the reason for blue screen."
    Currently i have 46.5 GB free out of 96.5 on the C drive, so i shouldn't have this error, Is there a way to resolve the C drive being full issue?

latest error log
  2. Amrient

it's not hardware, this only happens with bannelord, and you also mentioned modifications?! i have no mods installed;
    besides i already tried a new windows and a new install of the game and the issue persists; i attached the error logs after system crash https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DpBA9L-_jXTf8XxM5Llz5NO4dqNzMK37/view?usp=sharing
  3. Amrient

Summary: Windows crashes and get blue screen when i play bannerlord, This only happens with Bannerlord and not any other game, i tried many solutions like reinstalling windows, validating game files, set compatibility with windows 8..etc; this didn't happen in the beginning i was able to play...
Back
Top Bottom