Search results for query: *

1. they have to fix army's supply of food

As a side note I reckon tw should review the whole army creation process, too many times an army is created with no clear purpose just wasting time, influence and preventing you to do something meaningful with your clans.

This is a really good point as I've seen armies created with no purpose in mind whatsoever. As an example, in my current campaign the Aserai created an army during peacetime. We were not at war with anyone, and yet here's this expensive army wandering aimlessly through Aserai lands consuming food.
  2. Question for the devs regarding the battle terrain system

Once all the maps are completed for the BTS, would it be possible, in theory, to stitch together all the maps to create all of Calradia in 3rd person mode?
  3. Issues that remain unadressed by the devs

They're gonna add something soon. The change to the dragon banner from a key item to a inventory item is some kind of prep work for when actual banners and their effects(?) and brought in.
    Banners with effects? That gives me Warhammer vibes, and a lot of potential for modders too!
    I'd love to see a Banner that casts lightning bolts!

Or more realistically, a Banner that will rally fleeing troops
  4. Help with the name of a Celtic march (British military music)

The song is "Haggis gave me the runs" and it's right between other loud repetitive sounds that may have names too.

That made my day hahaha
  5. [Mega-Feedback] On recent versions 1.6.x - 1.7.0 beta

A great read and a lot of good points here, and I agree with just about everything. One note I'd like to add about the Trading problem is that prices on goods will change as you are buying them. You're right about about how traders should focus on buying wholesale, but currently the game won't allow this because when you buy in bulk the price of goods increases before you even finish the transaction!

Normally when you buy in bulk the price of goods will decrease, the seller would rather sell 100 units now than slowly over time. But in Bannerlord the seller hikes up the price as you buy more, hurting your profit margins. And the same applies when you sell in bulk too; the price of goods decreases if you sell in large quantities. At the very least, the price of goods shouldn't change until after the transaction.
  6. How do you, people, level up your Trade XP?

No trade routes to try to make, no contacts or back ally deals, no trying to sneak into a siege and resupply a city
    These would not only flesh out the trading game, but would give us a reason to actually talk with Notables!
  7. Giving quests to your companions?

@MostBlunted I've been working on a mod that let's you send out your companions to do recruiting for you. I just published it and I recalled this thread so I thought I'd let you know in case you were curious-

This looks excellent!
  8. Giving quests to your companions?

Not gonna happen in the base game but fingers crossed for a mod.

That would be a missed opportunity really, especially for simple things like gather some food or fresh recruits, or spread influence.
  9. Why am I paying for other party wages?

Your companions are part of your clan, and your clan will establish workshops and caravans which are used to help finance your clans operations, including companion party wages. If your companions could set up workshops and caravans on their own, they'd basically be their own clan and would then likely leave the player's clan.
  10. 11 years of development and still missing.....

mrclean.jpg
  11. Giving quests to your companions?

A Dev asked before in one of my complaints "well aren't they an independent party? Shouldn't they make there own decisions?" No, my decisions are about 100X more interesting to and useful to me!

Exactly! But companions should be independent too. So when they're not on a mission or following us around they can be doing their own thing. But When we give them an order, they better stop what they're doing and follow orders!
  12. Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

Reinforcements are the problem. In large battles your reinforcements will arrive (teleport) into the default spawn position. So even if you change your position during deployment phase or during battle they will still arrive inte middle of enemy.

That is definitely problematic, but could also be abused if all your reinforcements are just recruits so that when you get reinforcements they teleport into the middle of enemy formations and keep them there while your ranged units keep shooting.
  13. 1.7.0 the Good, the Bad, the Ugly, and suggestions!

They shuld spawn just like in warhammer, from the edge of the map behind.

Yes, that would be very cool! And I'm sure TW is working hard to fix this issue and the many others from the OoB :smile:
  14. Do you think smithing skill should be removed?

I enjoy the Smithing system, collecting ore and forging some 2h swords to increase my wealth. But I'd also like to see the system expanded and improved upon. It's an iterative process.
  15. Late Game unplayable with Failed Banner Quest

which is better to run with, start over again or play sandbox mode?

Sandbox mode is a good fun way to start, but you won't get the family members from the story mode.
  16. Wolf/Sheep Tavern Game

First time I played the game was in a lords hall and I was the sheep. I stumbled into a victory but the AI did seem to make some dumb mistakes. After playing again in the tavern as the wolves it does feel nearly impossible to win. Maybe there's some strategy guides online somewhere for similar games?
  17. So, What would Help to Restore Your Faith in TaleWorlds?

The problem with a screenshot is that people will read all kinds of wishful thinking into it and raise their expectations above what Taleworlds can actually deliver. But again, this is caused by too little previous communication about the same feature.
    So they better change their approach to showcasing upcoming features, like bringing back dev blogs that deal with work in progress and are not strictly about past patches. Also less misleading hype in these dev blogs would be great too.

A bi weekly dev blog would certainly help improve communication, and give players something to digest. The Project Zomboid devs have been publishing dev blogs for years and it's a great way to keep people engaged and informed about the many hiccups they encounter during production.

And on occasion they will not only reveal screenshots, but the occasional video as well, often showing the bugs they encounter (some are very entertaining!) but screenshots as well. But only when they feel confident such screenshots or videos will accurately display content players will receive.

And the battle terrain system is going to be a huge update, I personally would love to see some images or videos as they compete individual maps. But only when those maps are ready, because as you said, people will read all kinds of wishful thinking and raise their expectations about what can be delivered.
  18. So, What would Help to Restore Your Faith in TaleWorlds?

Maybe we can get some screenshots of the new battle terrain system? There must be a lot of scenes being worked on that you can send some screen grabs to the community :smile:
  19. So, What would Help to Restore Your Faith in TaleWorlds?

I haven't lost faith, and I do understand Taleworlds must have tremendous difficulty finding and fixing bugs on such an ambitions project that is Bannerlord.

But maybe a screenshot or two every so often displaying the new scenes from the battle terrain system would help other players?
Back
Top Bottom