Search results for query: *

1. #BringBackDeathCount - poll

So... Accoding to AVRC, 1 year ago, (after very big patch that removed crush through and had archery changes and stuff) in two weeks, there were 5 000 matches played. So about 360 matches a day for captain and skirmish. This is without duel, TDM and siege.

Mind you, a match does not need to have 12 people.

As far as I know, this is the closet we have gotten a response about numbers
    There is still no way there are 1000 people playing this game daily. At most 500
  2. #BringBackDeathCount - poll

There is about 100 people playing in Na east/west siege/tdm at prime time and 30 people queuing skirmish/captain. The number is far less in asia about half of Na, which brings the total to about 200. I know there are more people playing in EU than NA. Usually there is 1 siege server with 120 people and about 60 people in another tdm/siege and about 50 people in skirmish/captain queue. That’s like 450 at most. Sometimes there is 2 full EU servers. You barely get over 500 people at best. 1000? Lmao. Such a retarded statement. Just look at BEAST. The only organized tournament. There is 300 people at most and that’s almost all of the competitive+casual clans.
  3. #BringBackDeathCount - poll

1000 playing bannerlord mp? Lmao. What are you on? There is 400-500 playing daily according to my calculations.
  4. Generic names and generic avatars

When i saw this new feature in the patch notes, i thought we were going to be able to change our in-game names like in warband and in-game profile picture. Instead it just replaces names with the unit they choose and avatars with default avatars. Why is this even a feature if you can't change...
  5. Resolved New badges are bugged

Try playing 1 skirmish or captain game, after that you should get all the badges you are already entitled to
    yeah it worked, thanks
  6. Resolved New badges are bugged

Summary: I have 20 hours in multiplayer, 100 kills in skirmish and am level 10 but not able to get those badges. Also what happened to previous badges? How to Reproduce: https://streamable.com/tap5ax Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://streamable.com/tap5ax Computer...
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

some good changes for singleplayer. No major changes or fixes to multiplayer issues. Shame
  8. MP Changing "Control Attack Direction" Setting Mid-Combat

@biattirinen the point of the suggestion is in the post and does not need repeating.
    Why have an option to change to inverse mid-combat? Inverse won't make you any good at blocking. It's just op because of the feints you can do, if you're not used to using inverse you'll become worse. You're willing to use macros and wonder why people are good at the game.
    Useless suggestion tbh
  9. MP Changing "Control Attack Direction" Setting Mid-Combat

what's the point of this suggestion btw @chubbychode123
  10. MP Changing "Control Attack Direction" Setting Mid-Combat

worst suggestion i've ever seen
    inverse feints are op but you need to git gud
  11. MP Customization feedback and suggestions

I mean, why not? And I doubt they will remove them.
    What's the point? mods can add all the same stuff.
    It looks like they added customization just because there's no content in multiplayer and they wanted to give people a reason to play, too bad multiplayer is still **** and barely gets 200 player a day
  12. MP Customization feedback and suggestions

i still don't understand why there's a customization in native bannerlord. mods should do these stuff when custom servers are released. maybe they'll remove customization and coins when custom servers are released
  13. Feint spam survival tips for beginners

imagine trying to block an up swing or a stab with a turn block bruh
  14. Feint spam survival tips for beginners

tbh these tips aren't helpful. You're teaching people to play like noobs.
    Turn-block isn't a reliable way of blocking and will create bad habits. You'll just get spammed as you're passive blocking and people who rely on turn-blocking can't block overhead swings most of the time. Bashing is also is a noob thing, any experienced player will s key for you to bash and get a free hit. Your last video also had bunch of noob things.
    The only way to fight against feints is playing more and learning how to block, these kind of videos won't help anyone. Not everyone fights the same way.
  15. What did Armağan do with all of the revenue?

This is a serious question that people who have paid real money for this “game” needs to know about. Why doesn’t he hire some more devs to work on Bannerlord?
  16. Need More Info Constant ping spikes in all servers

didn't even care to respond, just marked it as "need more info". What a joke of a company
  17. Need More Info Constant ping spikes in all servers

Summary: I've been getting constant ping spikes and lags in all of the servers for about 2 weeks now. I use to get stable 10-15 ping in NA and about 80-90 on EU but now i get at least 40 with constant ping spikes in NA and 110 with ping spikes in EU. I reset my wifi and my ping went back to...
  18. Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

Respectfully, that's just your opinion. I played Warband for ten years and the combat in Bannerlord to me is far more in depth than Warband's ever was.
    Highly disagree. Bannerlord combat is almost turn-based. No spam directions or reliable chambers. Movement speed is also so slow.
  19. Balance Patch: design insights + full changelog

These are some nice changes and balances. Thank you for your work and communication with the playerbase. @NIN3
    But i have to ask one question. Will there be new content and combat changes soon? Battlemode was announced months ago. Combat changes are needed too. Bannerlord combat is so slow and not as in depth as warband.
  20. Anti-infantry projectiles

Terrible and dumb idea, projectiles are meant to destroy gates and walls.
Back
Top Bottom