Search results for query: *

1. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.4

There are content changes in the next content update, yes. If you are asking about a fundamental overhaul to the diplomacy system, then that is not part of 1.2.0.
    Is there anything planned for today?
  2. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.4

Will there be a patch today?
  3. Great love Immortal

Is This Game Dead?

it certainly feels dead?
    No its just resting
  4. Great love Immortal

End the character size clown fiesta

Is there any information at all about 1.2? Have they even said if it's happening? As in, if it will be a decent update or just some fixes.

It's been months without any kind of situation update about the game as a whole, not even talking about multiplayer. Honestly feels like it's on life support already and they just switched to their new star wars flop.
    They've been hinting at it for a minute, but I don't think no one knows when it will manifest on this earthly plane
  5. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.4

Working on it! The patch is still in the testing phase.

Come join us tonight at 20:30 CET on the "Thursday Siege Event" server. Should be fun.
    Will this be on console too?
  6. Great love Immortal

A little problem in quest dialogues

No is when you have what you need for the quest. Say the collect horse quest. First you need to accept the quest and then talk again.
    I haven't seen this yet, but every time I try to get a new companion and listen to his story the dialogue skips to the middle of the conversation
  7. Great love Immortal

A little problem in quest dialogues

Is this about the skips in dialogue when you ask a prospective companion about his/her story?
  8. Great love Immortal

Resolved Smithing causes my console to reset.

The issue might be fixed with the next big update. Hence we don't face this on our end with latest internal version.
    Okay.
  9. Great love Immortal

Resolved Smithing causes my console to reset.

We were not able to reproduce this issue on the latest internal version of the game. We believe this issue is now fixed. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thanks for the effort. I am still unable to smith for long periods, but I will try to figure it out on my own.
  10. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.3

so he attacks me and makes ludicrous claims but i am the troll?
    Stop whining, you will make the game lag.
  11. Great love Immortal

Get this retard ddoser out of this community

I get what you're trying to do but this isn't the way to do it. It would be best to just delete this thread, or as a mod to at least lock it, and then contact either @Dejan or @Callum to let them know about it.
    It would probably be better to summon @Orion for this, I don't think that Callum is with us any longer.
  12. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.3

It's based off job ads from Taleworlds that said "sci-fi" and other things that looked like prototyping for a new game.
    However, now that we are talking about it, it seems strange they made no announcements. Maybe they got burned on their hype for Bannerlord and lay low until they are sure they have a game. Maybe it got canceled. Taleworlds certainly won't tell us.
    We'll eventually find out in some random interview to some obscure Turkish media.
    If they are making a space game then I hope they learn from Bannerlord and do better with it. Also, it would be nice to have a patch today.
  13. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.3

I can't be bothered to present all the evidence just for you, so you'll have to work on those trust issues.
    Never said you were wrong I was just asking you to tell me where you heard that, but if you don't want to tell me then don't. It was never that serious.
  14. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.3

just trust me dude
    The only source I could find for this was a Reddit post a couple of years ago
  15. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.3

for some two years now and you can pretty much expect most of the good people to be moved there, and that's probably why we get slow development that gets slower with time as more people are shifted
    Where are you getting this from?
  16. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.3

Or they are busy with their space game and only Duh is working part-time on Bannerlord.
    what is this space game
  17. Great love Immortal

Patch Notes v1.1.3

I saw this and actually felt excited for a second.
  18. Great love Immortal

Bannerlord is really just a broken game.

Merceny clans are auto recruited by enemy kings magically. If you manage to find the LEADER of one clan who ISN'T working, you might be able to hire them but they will be gone in a few days.
    The player clan doesn't seem to work well after a while, none of my sons or nephews were able to have 4 children and I think it was more like 1 or 2.
    Marriage offers also don't come often enough and you often are looking at at "????" for what is being offered.
    NPC lords would offer you 60 year old widows to your 18 year old son, because well Bannerlord is half coded and half not.
    My NPC clans were so awful, with 15 clans it was VERY lucky if I had 2 mediocre armies formed besides mine only clan member army, they never formed an army like enemy factions did meaning stacks of 1500-2000.
    Of course also native clans are having children and such so, it seems like there is almost twice as many lords as in the start of the game now.
    For some reason it's not useful for the player faction, at least for me they do nothing, while NPC factions send everyone out to raid.
    Force to make the choice of giving up 50 prisoners and making peace for a deal that's only going to last 5 days max or paying over 1000 influence.
    Peace deals are just awful absolutely broken things, just as the voting system in general is just garbage.
    Rebel clans are poorly conceived balance killers.
    Cities in the no mans land end up with like 1000 prosperity and never recover because the AI doesn't invest/garrison it .
    Poor, fiefless clans with high relationship cannot be converted at some point, I tried several and they just flat refuse, I own half the map but have something
    like 20% of the available lords.
    Marriage is in a really weird place right now, my 17-year-old relatives keep getting marriage requests from people in their late fifties, and there is no real benefit from getting married except having kids who take forty actual years to get older. Companion clans are absolutely useless. Mercenary clans probably should not rely on relations and probably should accept being hired with the barter screen, a denar to weeks scale could be added as a tab to the barter screen to make it more interesting and useful for actual gameplay. Killing over ten thousand enemy troops should affect peace deals and not the lack of clans on my side.
Back
Top Bottom