Search results for query: *

1. Questions about Notables recruit

Yeah I think they changed it too so you get a slot no matter what, plus somebody told me if you're in the faction you get +1 slot (not sure), then you can also have perks that will add on a slot and because the relation is only for adding the next slot you easily end up with 1/2 the stuff available to you. HOWEVER a problem is that all the AI clans also get this (and maybe 1 more slot?) and in later games I can go across the entire middle of the map and barely find any recruit along the way because everything is picked dry by all the AI parties. To ad on, if you lead an army of vassals, they will grab up the recruits as you stop in fiefs but will not donate to the garrison after a siege, so you have a hard time getting garrison fillers.
    Yes, when players join a country, they will get+1 recruitment slot , If players are hostile to a certain country, they will lose 1slot
    Under the territory of a hostile state , You need 100 relationship to recruitment 6 units
    If you don't join country, You need 80 relationships to recruit 6 units , join a country, you only need 60 relationships to recruit 6 units
  2. Questions about Notables recruit

We all know that since the beta release The method of recruitment from notables depends on the relationship , Recruiting 6 units requires 80 relationships If the relationship is negative, it is forbidden to recruit any soldier But this situation has changed in a previous version , I don't know...
  3. In Progress Notables recruit soldiers bug

Can someone take a look into this, please?
  4. Need More Info [e1.9.0 beta] Recruitment bug

Could you describe the issue you are experiencing with more details please?
    Sorry to reply now. Please see here for details Notables recruit soldiers bug
  5. In Progress Notables recruit soldiers bug

Summary:Early game No country No perk Realistic difficulty Normally, 80 Relation are required to recruit 6 units But the game has always provided players with an additional recruitment Even if the Relation is negative, it can provide 1 unit of recruitment In fact, this bug has lasted for several...
  6. Make the siege defenders' reinforcement spawn point near the keep

Fully agree that this will make the siege experience more interesting
    There is street fighting in version 1.011
  7. Need More Info [e1.9.0 beta] Recruitment bug

Summary: Always add a grid for recruitment realistic difficulty How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  8. Resolved [e1.9.0 beta] blade item modifiers“damage”don work

Summary:I added 500 number to the Masterwork modifiers for testing
  9. Is loot cool now?

1) Metallurgy should work properly(decreasing the chance of negatively modified items, not increasing the chance of positively modified ones) however is probably is a bit OP at the moment, will keep an eye on it and tweak as necessary.
    2) There is nothing in the game currently that increases the chance of positively modified items.

I do understand the desire for such a thing given how bad the drop rates were but the current implementation should eliminate the need for it.

For the bugs currently we know of 2 modifier/prefixes not working properly("Fine" for leather and "Lordly" for chain type of armors) and those will be fixed in the hotfix. If you know of more problems please do let me know.
    blade item modifiers“damage”don work
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

beta e1.9.0 blade item modifiers“damage”don work​

11. beta e1.9.0 blade item modifiers“damage”don work

modifiers damage don work modifiers armor no bug
  12. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

Have you tried verifying the game files after the update? Also your PC Specs would really help. Could you also share them please?
    I have verified the game but still the same error
    After switching to 1.7.1 everything works fine
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB
    GPU Driver Version: 461.40
    CPU:Intel I5-3470K, 3.20GHz
    RAM: 16 GB DDR3-1666
    Storage Device: INTEL SDD 5 256G
  13. Need More Info Blank texture, game freezes(1.8.0)

摘要: The game is stuck on this interface, no response, no error report How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Win7.64 GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: Motherboard: Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
  14. More reasonable weapon damage

If 2H polearms are going to be both longer and harder hitting than 2H axes and 2H swords, then they should be significantly slower to balance that out

Bigger stick = more awkward swing
    Correct, but unfortunately I can't change the speed, only the damage
  15. More reasonable weapon damage

Two Handed Sword Two Handed Axe Two Handed Polearm
  16. AI cavalry command (Resolved)

After I updated 1.7.2, I solved the problem that AI cavalry sometimes didn't charge and just wandered aimlessly
  17. Unit collisions is an absolute nightmare

What? Their release timeframe is Q2/2022, that´s 3,5 months. But of course the game will get delayed, they won´t be able to add all the missing stuff they have announced in 3,5 months. I´m not even sure if they can add everything in 6 months if I consider their "pace".
    TW has not announced a specific release date, I can only guess
    I think I still have to believe in TW
    Continue 10 or 8 years to perfect the game
  18. Unit collisions is an absolute nightmare

Why unit collisions are still so bad 2 years have passed, and the official version will be released in half a month. TW doesn't seem to fix this anymore Everyone seems to be lubricated I don't understand why the 2016 unit collision is doing just fine
  19. New helmet or old one?

the-office-pam-beesly.gif

The models are the same, what has changed is the global lighting (+ material shading) and changes in skins.xml for deformation according to facial details (plausible).

---
    Edit: MorningStar you've already opened the same thread then...:lol:
    Yeah I was trying to dig up the original helmet from the game files
    Then I gave up I hope it gets noticed Not everyone likes rusty helmets
  20. New helmet or old one?

old New I know it's all Viking Conquest's fault Because Viking Conquest's production crew likes to paint the helmet black
Back
Top Bottom