Search results for query: *

1. e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

Thank you for adding the "GenerateFont.bat" file.
    However, I can't find the file "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.FontAtlas.exe".
    same here. Following the steps i get the following message

"bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.FontAtlas could not be found
    Please make sure you have Modding Kit installed.
    See the document for more info."
  2. Resolved Scene Editor Main_map crashing in 1.6.5 if loaded from a mod

Unmodded the game looks at settlements.xml in your mod's ModuleData and the settlements distance cache in Sandbox/ModuleData and crashes it they don't match.
    Ah makes since, Thank you for your response and time
  3. Resolved Scene Editor Main_map crashing in 1.6.5 if loaded from a mod

Aurielian's Mapfix is a Harmony mod, which overrides main_map_physics_heightmap to ensure parties stand on the ground of your custom campaign map, rather than being forced to stand above or below it depending on Calradia's terrain contours. Look at the first pin in #bl-scenes of the Mount & Blade modding discord. You might also want to check out these notes re 1.6.5 https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/world-mapping-for-bannerlord.432974/post-9759243
    Okay im familiar with it. I'll followed the steps but i may have missed something bc it still crashes. What I ended up doing was placing a COPY of the settlement_cache in my moduledata folder as well as leaving the original in the SandBox/ModuleData folder and it worked perfectly fine(1.6.4)
  4. Resolved Scene Editor Main_map crashing in 1.6.5 if loaded from a mod

So do I need to copy the Sandbox Main_map to my custom module, and then use the "MapFix.txt" to pull my custom map?
Back
Top Bottom