Search results for query: *

• Users: foesto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. foesto

Crash at loading map file

Hey all, after some months without Warband, I decided to start playing again, I wanted to start with a 'mod' I created (not really a mod tbh, just stealing stuff from other mods and combining it) I used to be able to play it without problems but now it crashes when I try to start a new game...
  2. foesto

this aint a mod

U guys are just making a new wonderfull game  :twisted: :twisted: keep going :mrgreen:
  3. foesto

weaponnnzzzzz

hi i am making some stuff just to try out modding (wings 3D) but i dont get more than some swords and i know how to make shields and helmets but erm how do u make axes, spears, bows and armor?? someone has some tutorial or hints from his work?? thanks foesto  :mrgreen:
  4. foesto

wings error

hi i am using wings 1.2 and when i open the outliner (window>outliner) the outliner shows up empty in the middle of my screen and i cant move it??  plz help  :mrgreen:
  5. foesto

problem with modding

hi i downloaded all filles right as said here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,5408.0.html and there was a little problem, my variables ended another way than those example variables... but i think thats not so important  :D but yea the real problem now: when i try to open...
  6. foesto

WTH??

well... i had M&B and M&Bwb but than... my computer had a worm and I had to delete everything I had (i know very sad..) another problem is that ive Lost the mail with the normal M&B serial... so I cant play it annymore (but i am solving that now) so i tried to play M&B wb (had to install it...
  7. foesto

hum help plz

were do you have to instal the modding tools?? because it doesnt work in mount and blade modules?? can someone plz help ty foesto :D
  8. foesto

??

i have 2 accounts one ferron (no problem) and one hillman and kindom of Ashelet?? but i cant get faction gear with the non ferron factions i also tried as member of planlords?? is this a bug because i want the weapon of the knight lords grtzzzz foesto :evil: :twisted: srry spelling errors :D
  9. foesto

The Kingdom of Asaleth and the Hill-Clans

I think the Asaleth knigths are way to strong in one of the feron missions you have to get an axe so i went to the enemy with an army of about 80 soldiers all traind soldiersl like 20 songworthys 10 personal guard 10 berserk 15 stalkers and also a couple of paladins an planelord rangers an some...
Back
Top Bottom