Search results for query: *

1. foesto

[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Silver Wolf said:
    Also, finally finished the Lion Throne brigadier armour:

lt_brigadier_zpsqpejc5kh.jpg

There's still some place for improvement, but I think it's mostly done for now.

I've used One of the Prophesy of Pendor armours, but I foolishly forgot to ask for the credits, so I sent a message to Saxondragon (the creator of PoP).
    Hopefully I won't have to redo this model. I quite like the way it looks right now.  :grin:

Looks awesome, keep it up!
  2. foesto

Perisno 0.8 soldiers in 40 screenshots

Leonion said:
    Yes.
    Infantry is infantry.
    Archers are bowmen/crossbowmen.
    Cavalry is heavy cavalry.

Hey,

I armed my Hired soldiers with all kinds of weapons, incl ranged and sometimes I see them using Xbows, so I guess they can spawn with ranged weapons?

I'll post some screens later!

cheers
  3. foesto

Crash at loading map file

surely someone must have an idea?

cheers
  4. foesto

Crash at loading map file

Hey all, after some months without Warband, I decided to start playing again, I wanted to start with a 'mod' I created (not really a mod tbh, just stealing stuff from other mods and combining it) I used to be able to play it without problems but now it crashes when I try to start a new game...
  5. foesto

Cleansing Clarion Call of Eventide's Flight (Story/AAR) Chap 12

Amazing, I really enjoy reading this!
  6. foesto

Steam Achievement Typo

I'm wondering, why would you ever harass peasants? :smile:
  7. foesto

Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Can somebody please help me out, i'd like to have this shield on a dark blue banner, but whenever I try to get it in game, (which works for other custom banners I made or found on the internet) The banner is displayed wrong on shields and heraldic mail. Thanks in advance

http://loko.be/files/kring/9/foto/Ekonomika.jpg
  8. foesto

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Extradaemon said:
    foesto said:
    For some odd reason i still don't have smoke effects in game (after a gun is fired) can anyone tell me how to fix this?

cheers

Make sure you turn on particle effect in the graphics options menu.

This fixed it, I have no idea why it was turned off, thanks mate!
  9. foesto

Mod is dead [confirmed]

The Dark Robin said:
    As do I. The bugs were too many and too mysterious for me, I'm still working on getting some of the features into a usable state for porting to Perisno.

Good luck with that, thanks for the effort!
  10. foesto

Extradaemon said:
    foesto said:
    For some odd reason i still don't have smoke effects in game (after a gun is fired) can anyone tell me how to fix this?

cheers

Make sure you turn on particle effect in the graphics options menu.

thanks mate, i'll try it when I'm home!
  11. foesto

DAMAGE?!

But you are talking about high level troops aswell I guess?
    Yeah i assume it's a bit hard, but that's part of the fun isn't it?
  12. foesto

Minor Faction troop tree balance

I think he means that they can't kill your troops, they just knock 'em out  :wink:
  13. foesto

DAMAGE?!

You should be happy, I like the way how they stopped you from being a 1 man army (kinda)
    If you want tons of damage, enable cheats and go for "ctrl + f4"  :grin:
  14. foesto

cheers
  15. foesto

WarBozz said:
    Did notice I was now able to sneak in and rescue my Warboss from prison. Don't know if this was you or just happened upon an unbugged castle.

Shouldnt you always be able to do that? Except in Ork towns, for some reason there are no prisoners in the cages (while our good friend Luthor should be in it) :c
  16. foesto

I just installed the submod over a fresh reinstalled Warsword conquest, so I really hope this fixes the gun issue I had in my previous playthrough...

Now if this submod is really good, I will blame you for failing my finals Mr. Jarl  :twisted:
  17. foesto

Hey guys! This mod is great, and ive played quite a lot of it... The only bug I have is that i don't have the smoke from the guns after a shot is fired... i mean i never had gunsmoke in this mod (while smoke works fine in other mods like TEATRC etc.)
    I am really wondering what the issue might be since I didnt touch the game files. While this is only a minor point, I'd like to fix it.

I hope someone can help me

Cheers
  18. foesto

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

My god i'm glad i found time to actually go over all the dev blogs, they are great!
    I can't wait to use the new factions and mod my own stuff in the game  :grin: 

Back
Top Bottom