Search results for query: *

1. Banned for teamkilling

Lad, I literally said that group fights are retarded without it and you even reacted to that. Then you continue to say I don't provide an explanation xddddd.
    ?????????????????????????????????

I think you need to learn to read.
  2. Banned for teamkilling

How to completely spout nonsense 101. "No value in that"; Continues to list a massive argument lmao.
    I worded it wrong.

What I meant is that's the ONLY reason for FF.

I assumed that his reason for saying that was not because of team fights though.

For example there are other games where there is literally NO reason for FF, and yet some servers still have it on, which I guess is because of thoughtless drive for "realism", and as I said, there is no value in that.

Without FF group fights are borderline retarded.
    It's definitely bad in 1 vs many. Multiple people can spam LMB at 1 enemy and one of them will hit eventually. If there are 2 groups equal in size, they still have to worry about blocking, their chances are equal, and hitting your ally can save your enemy and allow him to hit you before you recover. So I don't think FF is really necessary for balanced group fights, but I don't have a strong opinion on this.

Reflective damage should be turned on as well but FF should not be turned off.
    Now you are spouting nonsense. I listed arguments against "normal" FF, and against FF + reflective FF combo. And you just say "No, it shouldn't be turned off" without any explanation whatsoever.
  3. Banned for teamkilling

I have seen people openly brag that they don't care about tw and tking. I consider it cope, they're clearly just too retarded not to do it, so they embrace it and pretend it's deliberate. Sad.
    For some reason many people are absolutely not able to ever admit being wrong. Many times in games I would point out that what someone is doing makes no sense, to give them advice, and they would immediately get defensive, saying stuff like "Yeah, and!? I don't care!". Even over a silly little thing. I don't get it, that's just ridiculous.

I am not sure if I agree they are too slow to not do that... If they used their brains, realized what they are doing, they 100% would be able to avoid teamhitting so much. But casual players are very impatient, have no discipline, etc. On captain battle for example there are players who will just immediately suicide charge, because coming up with any strategy, waiting for the right moment is just too boring for them. Their monkey mind tells them GO GO GO ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. And on deathmatch they will see an AFK player and kill him... And if someone is close, they will actually FOCUS on the AFK player, so they don't miss their chance to get a free kill, not even realizing that spamming LMB at an AFK is as good as spamming LMB at a wall :facepalm:
    I think those behaviors have similar causes to teamhitting.

I still think FF being on makes the game 1000x better
    How so? There is literally no positive value in that. The only reason against no FF is that it becomes too easy for multiple attackers to overwhelm one person. If they have to be careful about what they are doing it gives that 1 person a better chance of defending.

I wouldn't mind if reflective damage was set to 100% specifically for ranged weapons though.
    Why not for melee too? This is a game, it's unrealistic in many aspects, realism isn't always fun, and often realism is not even realistic in games!

Careless teamhits in melee happen too, and it definitely makes more sense to pay for your own mistakes. Occasionally someone will run in front of you when you are shooting/attacking, but teamhitting them is still avoidable if you are paying attention, and there is nothing you can do about getting hit/shot in the back by a slow person. FF 100% damage to friend, also doesn't give the teamhitters much reason to stop doing it.

Personally I would even prefer 500% teamhit reflection on both melee and ranged to 100% or 0% friendly fire.

What's the funniest though is when some slow admins set it to like 10% and around the same for reflection. So there is even lower punishment for teamhitting. The damage is laughable, and you won't even (directly) teamkill, which encourages people to be careless, and then they get their teammates killed by stunning them mid-combat... The worst and dumbest FF setting...
  4. Banned for teamkilling

I can't tell you how many times I saw a clueless archer who doesn't care about anyone apart from him and his rate of fire. All he wants to do is shoot, and shoot as fast as possible. Doesn't matter if he hits his foe or friend.
    You are melee 1v1ing someone? Don't worry, your teammate Robin_Hood69 will shoot you in the back, stunning you and making you unable to block the axe that's about to hit you in the face.
    You dismounted a cavalryman? Don't worry 1shot1kill will try to steal your kill, but shoot you instead, and give the chevalier a chance to get up and kill you.

Recently I was playing on some random small battle server in warband and had an archer on the enemy team who literally didn't care in the slightest about teamkills. He got a teamkill two rounds in a row on multiple occasions, 3 rounds in a row happened as well, maybe more IDK. One situation stuck in my mind though - I am fighting his ally, the archer is DIRECTLY behind him (we all formed a perfectly straight line), but like 10-15 meters away... So my whole body was covered by his ally... And what does he do? Shoots without any hesitation, killing his teammate again... And yet his teammate defended him, said "it's ok he's not doing it on purpose"... :facepalm:

My point is - if you are one of those archers you 2137% deserve it. If you can't shoot - don't. Shooting your ally has a much much higher negative value, than the positive value of shooting an enemy. Let people fight in melee, don't interrupt, especially if you are gonna only hurt your ally.
    Same goes for melee too. When fighting in groups be careful, try to use stabs and overhead swings, unless you know you can safely use left/right swing. And don't be too eager to land hits. Think, and control yourself, instead of mindlessly spamming LMB. If you notice you are about to hit your ally you can stop your attack with right click too...
    And if you don't care, I hope you just stay banned.

But you kind of got a point that they should just turn off friendly fire.
    On the other hand with no friendly fire, a group of attackers can just spam attacks - if they hit you, it's cool. If they hit their ally, nothing happened. In which case you have very little chance against them, so the best idea would be to just reflect the teamhit damage to the one who dealt it, this way there is no need to ban anyone, and nobody is getting punished for someone's else carelessness.
  5. When

M&B 3 when??
  6. Don’t join a faction until mid-game. Keep early-game army small.

Sounds like you are a noob. I never needed to do much about money, I just went straight for the biggest, best army, and for capturing cities. Tournament victories, loot and prisoners give you more than enough. Cities give you a good profit too.

This means I can easily outrun any army chasing me and catch up to any army.
    With such a pathetic army there is no point of catching up to anyone though xD

Meanwhile, I was earning 11000 denars per week from all my businesses.
    Yeah, and first you had to put hundreds of denars into it, at which point you are just better off using this to proceed faster, because enterprises take months to even start paying off xD

By keeping my party small and not joining a faction in the early-game, I ended up with 1.9 million denars when I entered the mid-game at about level 35.
    What the ****? Ok, now admit how many days did it take you? And why would you even need so much money? How did you not get bored doing nothing but grinding money which you will never use, for dozens of hours? xD
    You probably spent a lot of that time just waiting in castles, to skip a few weeks, and get profit, instead of getting money like a normal player xD
  7. IRL faction inspirations.

So basically everyone knows Nords are Scandinavians, Vaegirs are Russians, and Khergits are Mongols. And Sarranids are some desert tribes not sure which exactly, and if there is any certain single inspiration, or a few of them. But I have seen some confusion about factions of Swadia and Kingdom...
  8. Warband Matchmaking does a little trolling

You mean continent?
    Nope.

Also isn't Europe in a war rn?
    There is war in Ukraine. Any other countries are safe. Even in Ukraine there is a lot of safe places.

Btw this situation is so ridiculous, I got warned for saying europe is a civilized because apparently it's so inappropriate. I didn't even say SA is uncivilized. Taleworlds on the other hand doesn't consider SA civilized enough to host servers for them, but I am the one being inappropriate for saying a stupid joke!!! Lol!
  9. Warband Matchmaking does a little trolling

Just move to a civilized country (europe) and it will be fine
  10. Questions before starting a Total Overhaul Mod

I don't know but if you are looking for mod ideas, do an actual RPG mod without all those stupid battles and boring castle sieges, instead focus on our character, make dungeons, missions, etc. and improve combat AI, that would be great.
  11. Are there still any active multiplayer mods?

Oh nvm it works again!!! UwU OwO
  12. Are there still any active multiplayer mods?

Use these sites to find out what mods still enjoy a stable and numerous playerbase as of 2021:
    1. http://www.mnbcentral.net/,
    2. https://bladecast.tv/monitor/.
    As you can see, the provided links lead to server monitors registering number of players, module used and other statistics.
    Now first one doesn't work too, what happened!?!?!? ???? :sad:(((
  13. More horses

Let us customize horse dongs too, like in cyberpunk
  14. Increased HP/decreased damage

What does friendly fire have to do with how much damage I take from enemies?
    We were on the same team so it does have to do with how much damage we deal to each other...
    If you want long duels play heavy infantry class with swords.
    WOW I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT!!!!!!
    Reducing that further makes no sense to me. Now if you want to reduce mace damage I am all up for it.
    Because you are a noob, who has never tried fighting with reduced damage, and you are less smart than me.

Raising HP would be a nerf to melee
    Not true.
    It's already possible to prolong a fight by kiting, fighting defensively etc.
    Don't troll.
  15. Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

I got warned for one post in which I used a synonym of a word "kitty" that starts with the letter "p", while rules state that "use of expletives should not make up the bulk of your posts", and "If you constantly use bad language you may be asked to tone it down or have your posts edited or removed". But if you are punishing people for using "bad" language just once, you should update the rules, because they are very misleading.
    Also why is there an option to disable censoring "bad" words, if we are not allowed to use them anyway? Seems kinda pointless.
    And if people who don't want to see them, don't see them, why are we punished for using them? It doesn't really make sense to me.
  16. No such thing as balance in a skilled based game.

It's difficult to understand because they have a twisted mindset founded in narcissism, from their perspective, its all justifiable, they create their own narrative for why it's not a bad thing when they do it
    Why do you assume they need justification? Why would they need to convince themselves it's not bad, when they can simply not care that it's "bad"?

On the other hand I once met someone who was very obviously cheating. He was literally just running around, and their aimbot was shooting everyone as soon as 1 pixel of their head became visible to them. He justified it by the fact he's relaxing after work.
    Like wtf?? xD
    I don't know, but personally I would say he either had a very primitive brain, or just wanted to troll people.
    they don't see it as a waste of time, probably due to the sunk cost fallacy.
    Wtf??? That has nothing to do with sunk cost fallacy. So no, it's not a probable cause at all.
  17. More horses

But first of all remove ranged weapons from the game. They literally make it unplayable and cause players to leave, so that's a priority.
Back
Top Bottom