Search results for query: *

1. AngryPanCake

Modded NullReferenceException

Hello, I know TW does not help with modded BL, but I was hoping other players that experience the same crash to direct me towards a fix or something that may help with this. Currently using v1.2.8 and have been experiencing random crashes with below exception. I tried the "Null Hero Fix", but it...
  2. AngryPanCake

some sort of new silent update today?

On Steam, I am playing version 1.1.6. When I fired up the game today, it crashed on startup! I saw the game updated, but I do not understand why it did so as there are no more updates for 1.1.6. That was supposed to be the last "stable" version of the game prior to this most recent 1.2.7...
  3. AngryPanCake

Recent Crash

Hello, Since my game is modded, I can not post this in the crash report. So I was hoping maybe some players can help me with this recent crash report: Running beta 1.2.4 Exception information Type: System.NullReferenceException Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
  4. AngryPanCake

More than one companion going into settlements

Hello everyone, This might not be the right place to ask about mods, if so please move the post to the appropriate subforum. This being said, I was wondering if any of you know what mod allowed the player to take more than just one character into the settlement? I was experimenting with...
  5. AngryPanCake

What are Traits for?

Hello, Nobles, companions, wanderers and I think even notables/gang leaders have traits. What do they actually do or how do they affect your game and/or your character? It looks like depending on your score for these 5 basic "attributes" (not sure how to call them), you get different traits...
  6. AngryPanCake

"Failed to pay your troops" message

I am using v1.1.2 right now and I am getting the message in title above very frequently! I have over 3M in the bank, but still the game thinks I can not pay my troops and is causing me to lose Moral. Also, my companions come up and say I should pay the troops and get pissed, so I also lose...
  7. AngryPanCake

Dungeons remain empty in v1.1.0

I had posted about it when I was playing v1.0.3 and I was told it was fixed in v1.1.0. I am currently playing v1.1.0 and the Dungeons are still very empty. None of the warring kingdoms are leaving any prisoners in their settlements. Not sure why. I liked helping prisoners escape, I've always...
  8. AngryPanCake

v1.1.0 Troop Sorting Feature

@MArdA TaleWorlds @Callum Hello, First, I would like to point out something positive I saw in v1.1.0 I recently started playing, despite some pretty frequent random crashes in vanilla (That I have submitted a ticket for). I appreciate you guys taking into account the feedback from players and...
  9. AngryPanCake

Uploading a Game Save

How do you guys upload a game save for TW to review if you post a crash report?
  10. AngryPanCake

Resolved Persistent Crashes with 1.1.0 Vanilla

Summary: New Sandbox campaign. Character in starting position waiting in settlement. Game let to speedrun on its own. No player input. How to Reproduce: Starting a new game Have you used cheats and if so which: No Cheats Scene Name (if related): Starting position Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  11. AngryPanCake

Noble Prisoners

Hello, I just switched to 1.0.3 and noticed there are fewer Lords in dungeons. In my previous games (1.7.1-1.7.2), there were many more prisoner Lords put in dungeons than there are in my 1.0.3 version. I'm a year into my first Sandbox campaign and I only found 1 prisoner so far. I thought...
  12. AngryPanCake

Resolved First Crash with 1.1.0 beta

Summary: Adding surrendering bandits to my party How to Reproduce: Attacking bandit parties? Have you used cheats and if so which: config.cheat_mode 1 campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Scene Name (if related): not sure Media...
  13. AngryPanCake

Clarification about New Banners

Hello, I am trying to understand how these Banners work. I look at the description and then the numbers, to me it seems like there is some sort of discrepancy. So, the first one increases Troop movement speed by 0.05. That's easy to understand. The second one says it Increases weapon accuracy...
  14. AngryPanCake

Game crashes: Better or Worse since Official Launch?

Hello, I've been plagued with frequent crashes since the official launch. In my recent post in the support forum, I was told it was the Mods. Then went through the usual steps to isolate the culprit with no success. Fresh install, no Mods and the game crashed again with any version from 1.7.1 to...
  15. AngryPanCake

Birth and Death Options

Hello, I'm sure it was explained already, but I couldn't find the info. That shows up under the Mod tab when starting the game and is unchecked. If I check it, what does it do actually? Thank you.
  16. AngryPanCake

Crash on Game Save Load

Hello, Can anyone explain what the problem might be (or what this means)? Exception information Type: System.IndexOutOfRangeException Message: Index was outside the bounds of the array. Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem CallStack: at int...
  17. AngryPanCake

In Progress Frequent game crashes

Summary: I was playing 1.7.1 on my older PC (ROG Maximus VIII, GTX 970, 32 Gb RAM, Windows 10) with no major issues for a while until the language problems (after 1.8.0 or so) and then the governor/health and whatever errors started crashing the game consistently. The Mod fixes on Nexus took...
  18. AngryPanCake

Mods vs No Mods

Now that the EA is over, how many of you use mods? If you actually don't use any, what is the reason?
  19. AngryPanCake

Looking for Mods

Hello, As I stated elsewhere, I recently started playing BL again. I ran into some really annoying issues! Playing most recent versions broke some of the Mods I like and reverting back to 1.7.1 I was playing before the "vacation" was also a pain in the @$$ as the game kept crashing because of...
  20. AngryPanCake

Crash on Start Up

Hello, I am trying to get back into the game and loaded version 1.7.1 through the Beta selector. I have no mods installed, and the game crashes on start up! I then tried 1.7.2 and it's the same. Game files verified with no problems detected. Any ideas? Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom