Search results for query: *

1. In Progress I start singlelayer, and it doesn't get past the loading screen after the launcher

Summary: I start singlelayer, and it doesn't get past the loading screen after the launcher 2022-11-10_22.56.08_00000000000000000000000000000000 How to Reproduce: Start game Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU...
  2. Need More Info Crash on start up, no launch and can't launch from files.

Summary: --------------------------- Info --------------------------- Thank you for your help. Upload completed successfully. You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2022-03-17_23.01.53_00000000000000000000000000000000 (Copied to clipboard)...
  3. Resolved No launch

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
    More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
    Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
    Could you also try deleting the files of the config folder located under the games folder in documents? You can try to move them to another directory if you don't want to delete.
    -File :../../Modules/Native/AssetPackages/core_game.tpac
    -Error : Decompression failure
  4. Resolved No launch

Summary: I just downloaded the newest update of 1.6.4 today and now, my game won't even make it passed the launcher. It worked fine yesterday when I got on to play my campaign but not today after my update. How to Reproduce: Start up, won't even load the launcher half the time, other times it...
  5. Need More Info The application faced a problem...Crash when i try ti launch

I just got the new update and it cannot pass the banner lord launcher now. It crashes after I press play!
  6. In Progress Crash during launch

Same. I'm also unable to get a successful launch and it just keeps crashing after I press play on the banner lord launch page.
  7. Resolved Missing Charcoal

Not to sound rude, I'm not sure if you are trolling or just not getting it.

Try watching this guide on Blacksmithing -

you need WOOD that you buy from villages or some towns.
    Then you go into your smithing menu when you are in a town, in that menu you will see different kind of tabs, click the REFINE.
    Now you should see that you can make that wood into charcoal.

Sounds to me like you are asking this in the wrong forums, this is for actual bugs and not for players who dont understand the mechanics of the game(again sorry to come of rude).

Should you have the woods in your inventory and you cant refine it into charcoal, then yes that would be a bug, and def something the devs need to look at and you should if thats the case upload a savefile.

There is literally no other source of charcoal in game rn in my single player savefile other than me and random drops I get from looters occasionally. I'm certain it's a bug
  8. Resolved Missing Charcoal

Charcoal is made from wood.
    Buy wood(takes 2 units of it to make 1 charcoal) in smithing menu(under refinening).

So are you 100% sure under the "refine menu" you cant make it there, or didnt you look at it perhaps?.

Should it not be there, you may want tot upload a savefile etc, so they can look at whats gone wrong with your file, but tbh this sounds like your just unfamiliar with the mechanics of the game(as its not sold).
    I can't refine hardwood without charcoal to begin with. I literally went everywhere to 6 cities looking for charcoal in markets, nada. I managed to scavenge 1, 1 charcoal lump and made that into more using refined. But it is still a let down, no one else has it.
  9. Resolved Missing Charcoal

Summary:Just updated, I have no charcoal at all in any settlements or any parties. I can't craft or sell it, nothing. Please help and fix!!!! How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: None. Scene Name (if related): The whole game lol Media (Screenshots & Video): I Computer Specs...
Back
Top Bottom